“Landmark place - definitely worth the visit”

Duke's Chowder House
Reserve with OpenTable
Duke's Chowder House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Of course the chowder is a must have - but don't miss out on some of the other great selections. Fish taco is excellent - made with rockfish and so darn good. Everyone enjoyed the service, atmosphere, and food. Also - if you are a bourbon drinker you must try Dick's special Woodbridge label - a real winner.

There are newer reviews for Duke's Chowder House

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our server Chris was outstanding... nice guy and very attentive to the details esp given that I was dining with a teen and tween with a love of warm sourdough bread. He answered their menu questions and kept the bread basket full to their delight. We had a crab dip, 5-chowder sampler, a duke's jr cheeseburger kids meal, a kid's fish and chips meal, lobster pernod chowder, and cioppino for me!

I'm so glad he recommended to get the small lunch sized cioppino because we left feeling full and toting leftovers. Price was average for a sit down restaurant. Don't be put off by the location (it's in the mall) because it still has all the charm of their other locations.

I plan to come back with hubby for happy hour :)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Never was a fan if their prices, I swear they continue to go up. I tend to go in for my free birthday meal but they recently added a small paleo menu, the chowder that is paleo is super yummy. But my favorite thing to go there for is their bloody Mary's, simply delicious and come with prawns on the side. Sign up for their eclub it is worth it! Also I found sitting in their bar is better service than the restaurant.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was exhausted the first night in town, but asked the hotel for someplace local and quick with bonus points for seafood. The hotel called Duke's for me to ask if they do carry-out orders so I could get good food and just bring it back to the hotel. Boy, oh boy am I glad I did! The pan seared salmon was perfect and I added 3 of the crab-stuffed prawns. Yum! Even after the 10 minutes in the car it was fantastic. Not a bite was bad and I'm considering going there for dinner again tonight! I can't speak to the service, but if you're in the area and tired, but want great food - I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had our office Christmas Party there. Nice separate room, good service. I am gluten free, and they had a separate menu. I had blueberry glazed salmon, and it was absolutely to die for! I will go back, just for that if nothing else!

2  Thank andrea401

Been to Duke's Chowder House? Share your experiences!