“The most for the money!”

Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Wasilla
“The most for the money!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was critical that we have the best of everything in a room for my wife as she had brain surgery at UW Harborview Medical on the 18th of January. I'm certain that your entire service is the best/most for the money in the Seattle area. Yes there are always little things like we had to hold down the flush handle on the toilet, and I scratched the heel of my foot on the sharp nail head sticking up from the floor trim piece under the bathroom door of our room #122. But our eight(8) nights with you gave us the rest we needed to get the surgery done and start a proper recovery for my wife. She had to be strong for our return flight to Alaska. We stayed with you before this trip and we will stay with you again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

southseattledaysinn, Manager at Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
As a valuable customer we appreciate you taking the time letting management know in regards to your stay. We are glad our service and accommodation makes your stay away from home comfortable and enjoyable. It allows the hotel to improve and fix any issues necessary.
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bexbach
Reviewed January 14, 2013

hotel is next to the Interstate - so the rooms in the first floor are a little bit loud .
Hotel offers a free shuttle to the airport , - but we waited an hour !
room are ok for the price quiet clean , furniture is a littel bit older .
The free breakfast is ok .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Management appreciates you taking the time letting us know in regards to your stay. Our hotel is located off the freeway making it convenient for guest to find our location. We apologize for inconvenience of waiting for the shuttle and the noise. We appreciate your business and hope you'll return to our property requesting a more quieter room.
Managament
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

So I Booked some rooms for my workers and they checked in on the 9th of december, and I asked how service was and they told me that certain staff were rude and really looked irritated when they came in to reup their keys for they never work or for clean towels.The muscle guy with the braces was rude and so was the little indian girl with glasses.So i wanted to see for myself about the service here for im spending money for 3 or more rooms.I checked in on the 16th and Anthony was working the desk he acknowledge my arrival and let me know he would be with me..as I checked in with Antonio he was Curtious,Helpful.He gave directions to a great buffet for me and my workers and also a great place for drinks..I told my workers staff wasnt so bad and they ALL said you must have had Antonio..As i checked out i saw what my workers were saying bout the muscle guy with braces,rude and was angered for me disturbing him from his texting,I wanted to talk to management that they need to see how Antonios customer service is
And learn from him for hes at the Top of his game...All in all rooms good,didnt do the breakfast and a so so experience, even if only 1 night.

• Stayed December 2012
southseattledaysinn, Manager at Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I would like to appreciate you taking the time in letting management know in regards to your stay. It is very important for us to know any improvements and impressions our employees leave on our guests. As a valuable customer we appreciate your business and hope to have you return to our location.
Management
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 11, 2012

While the hotel definitely shows it's age it was clean with soft clean towels and surfaces. Quite close to the freeway however the noise was at a minimum and very convenient for easy freeway access. The only drawback was the WiFi connection, could not get any consistent connection so did without ......not the end of the world!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Georgetown Inn
Georgetown Inn
#18 of 100 in Seattle
Ramada SeaTac Airport North

Been to Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila? Share your experiences!