“Great park sleep fly”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great park sleep fly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Excellent hotel for long term parking. Close to I-5 for Canadian travellers, fast shuttle to sea tac and clean comfortable modern rooms. Would use this hotel again for our next trip out of sea tac. Close to South Center Mall and lots of restaurants. Was a Best Western, then just Rivers Edge now a Ramada. Great value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Needed a hotel close to Seattle, but far enough away to keep the price within reason. Stayed there one night, great service, clean rooms and the price was right. Hotel shuttle took us to the transit station and we caught a train to Seattle. Will stay there again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank CTUTOR
Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The staff, the location, the room was all quite fine. I had a riverside room, and it was quiet, and all I needed. The buffet breakfast was all that was needed to start off the day - I was near the end of the breakfasting time, and did feel a bit rushed, but that may have just been my imagination. There was good shopping nearby, and it was easy to get to SEATAC from the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank CanadianJane1957
St. Michaels, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Hotel River's Edge is an excellent, welcoming place to have a drink, dine and rest your head. We were picked. up at SeaTac by the hotel's shuttle and whisked to River's Edge where we had a lovely evening. We had a great martini in the bar and then had a wonderful Asian-style fish dinner and some delicious shusi...a terrific evening. Our room was comfortable, clean, and we had a view of the Green River! The hotel is just a few minutes away and the drivers are most courteous and pleasant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sequim, WA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed here with family in June 2012 and our river view room was well appointed, clean, spacious and had a micro/fridge because I am on a special diet and carry food to prepare with me. My family members had a double queen room with micro/fridge and also found their room to be clean and spacious for both of them. I sat with them at breakfast and there was a larger than normal assortment of food items available; eggs and some type of meat each morning and one morning there was biscuits and gravy. All three of the people I traveled with were able to find good choices each morning. The shuttle staff were the most helpful and informative that I have found in the area, assisting my mother who uses a walker and cane and has physical mobility limitations. We were so impressed with the hotel that I canceled a reservation at another chain for a Park n Fly and made reservations here for an August and December 2012 trip.

WHOA! What happened from June to August? Upon arrival for our most recent stay at the end of August we found the signs covered over when we drove up. We asked why and were told that they were changing the hotel name. The lobby was clean and pleasant and we proceeded to our room....not a river view this time, rather a king room on the ground floor. What a difference from previous stay. Furniture worn, carpet stained and not vacuumed well, and we found open packets of soap (with hair) in the tub in the bathroom. We did check the sheets and it appeared that they had been changed, but our "sense" was that housekeeping may have thought the previous tenants were staying another night and maybe just didn't do a thorough cleaning. In the morning the shuttle was available at 4:00 for an early run to the airport....some places don't start until 5:00. Driver was very friendly and helpful like our previous stay. When my partner got up and went down to the lobby for coffee, the thermoses were empty. Upon checkout he mentioned the condition of our room and showed two "bites" that appeared on his torso overnight to the front desk person, and got no response. I also had a "bite" on my leg.

It is difficult to find good, reasonably priced, and clean hotels for park n fly near the Airport. After my June stay I thought I had found my new "Best Plus" place to stay. I have cancelled our stay for a December trip and we will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sqwimmer
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

When I booked this place it was called the "Best Western Plus" River's edge. When I got there all the signs and any indication that is was a Best Western was covered by tape and the big sign outside was tarp over. Worried "Yes". I asked the staff, they said they didn't know why it was covered - really! Got into the room that night , pulled the covers to go to bed and surprise someone else hair on the sheets. Trains traveling back and forth early morning and at night. on the second floor and you can head the people above you and across the hall. I was mislead to this hotel and was disappointed. The staff was various, some nice, some need some customer services training, really bad. Booking through the hotel was cheaper than Expedia. Learned my lesson The only good thing was the breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stayed here four night Really enjoyed my stay Rooms were very clean Each access to all areas of Seattle Close to airport The breakfast is excellent and the gentleman who takes care of food does a great job Would suggest you stay here as it is grat value

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple