DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here with the family and loved the location. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Enjoyed the pool area and the gym. Room was lovely and a great size. Would stay here again. The only disadvantage I found was no free wifi in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,203)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The management group of this hotel is excellence. They have well communication with our group during the booking period. Every thing well arranged before we arrive. Special thanks to the office in charge Ms Diane Witt who appoint staffs from different Dept., to take care our group's need. Also thanks to Ms Josie Collado Lead Sales Coordinator who keep very close to look after our group during the whole stays. Our group member feel hospitably reception, that is an unforgettable experience. We love this hotel, if you need hospitably reception. I recommend you to this hotel. The staffs are very helpful.

The location is good, big shopping malls around the hotel with walking distance. The hotel also provide free shuttle to and from airport and or to shopping malls.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent customer service, close to I-5 but very quiet with no traffic noise. Comfortable bed, great internet access, clean and comfortable. We left early morning and did not partake of any food service during our stay. Lot's of great shopping sources and restaurants nearby - some within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

the room was clean, but dated and tired. I was upgraded which is always nice, but I was underwhelmed. The front desk staff was busy when checking in, and it was about a 10 minute wait. Didn't like that I was approached at the front door by someone asking for money so they could get a room. Also, lots of broken glass in parking lot, lead me to be concerned about my car all night. Several cars had their own fencing around them for protection. MY car was fine in the morning.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have stayed here coming and going on two trips per year for almost a decade. Everything is FIRST CLASS--from the excellent drivers to the front desk to room service. They changed chefs last year and the new one has done a EXCEPTIONAL job on food quality and presentation. Great location.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tracy H, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Frequent Guest,

Every professional chef has his or her own cookbook and specialties. Our chef has developed menu items that fit both our concept and his expertise. We are thrilled that our chef has added his own personal flare to our hotel. We are lucky to have such a great talent, not only as you mentioned from our kitchen, but other team members as well.

Thank you for your time and kind words, we will see you soon.

Tracy Harms
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Though the hotel rooms are dated - in need of updating - my 11 night stay (for business) was generally very comfortable. Bed was comfortable, and breakfast buffet offered a variety of options. Great location near shopping and restaurants. Small details that brought down the rating: there was a hole in the couch, 80's style atmosphere, weekend loud noise from a nearby room traveled through the ventilation system (had to call the front desk), and room faced an area where 4:30 am garbage trucks emptied large trash bins woke me a couple times during my stay, as extremely loud.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel though having a name "Airport", but I would say it's more close to the industrial area (but they do provide airport shuttle which is about 5min ride).

The suite is big, somehow I can feel it like a home, I like this feeling, quite comfortable in my opinion.

I guess there should be free bottle water provided everyday? Sometimes I didn't get it, I asked receptionist but situation seemed not changing, a little bit disappointed by this.

In general this hotel is reasonable for business traveller.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport
Courtyard Seattle Southcenter
1 mi away
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
2 mi away
Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter

Address: 16500 Southcenter Pkwy, Tukwila, WA 98188-3388
Location: United States > Washington > Tukwila
#2 Green Hotel in Tukwila
#3 Business Hotel in Tukwila
#5 Family Hotel in Tukwila
Price Range: $113 - $334 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter 3.5*
Enjoy your stay at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport – Southcenter, located only three miles from Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), just south of the I-5 and I-405 intersection. Use the complimentary hotel airport shuttle bus service and ample parking facilities. You’ll receive a warm welcome to this Seattle airport hotel with a signature chocolate chip cookie and enjoy a wide range of amenities like high-speed internet access. The Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport – Southcenter is conveniently situated for access to Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and the Port of Seattle. If you’re a business traveler, you’ll enjoy the proximity to major Pacific Northwest industries and corporations like Boeing facilities, Alteon, Microsoft, Weyerhaeuser and Starbucks. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Hotel Seattle Southcenter