DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
$219
$209
$135
Hotels.com
Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area(Tukwila)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
1,226 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treeoutback steakhousebreakfast buffetcorner suiteliving roomrooms are largewestfield mallsouth centerseattle airportlots of restaurantsindoor poolupon checkfree parkingbusiness centerbusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed here for a work week, and enjoyed everything but the weather. Lobby is a typical nice DT lobby, friendly staff and appealing decor. Suites are roomy, and beds OK. My air conditioner was not the best, even after the engineers looked at it. Minimal sundry/snack shop; probably the smallest DT shop I have seen. However, Tulley's is on site and they make a great Americano. Location could not be better if you have to visit clients in the light industry sector. I made visits all week and rarely had to drive more than 20 minutes. Plus, this hotel is in the middle of a huge mall area. If you are looking for any chain restaurant, you can find it within a half mile. This DT is about as good as it gets for a reasonable "business level" hotel. To get any more comfort or style, I would have to spend more per night than my company will allow.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is great. The rooms all have separate living room and bedrooms. We had the breakfast bar in the morning and the food and service was excellent.

The rooms were very clean and well appointed. We both felt the bed was very comfortable.

The hotel is very close to Sea-Tac airport but not right next to it. It is also just across the road from the Southcenter Mall which has a Sears, Nordstroms, Macy's and JC Penny's along with loads of other smaller shops. There is also a Target very close by. Down Town Seattle is about a 10 minute drive north on I-5.

We would definitely stay at this hotel again...oh and don't forget the warm chocolate chip cookies you are given when you check in.....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed here before a few years ago and decided to stay again recently. I was stopping over after an international flight before going on to Alaska. The hotel is just a short free shuttle ride from the airport but has a much better location than other airport hotels. There is a huge variety of shopping nearby and good selection of places to eat all within walking distance. The rooms were clean and spacious with comfortable beds and good amenities. All the staff I dealt with we're friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if revisiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We loved the warm chocolate chip cookies to welcome us as we checked in. The towels and soaps, lotions and coffees were all so luxurious and rich and ever so welcoming. The beds not too soft or hard, just perfect. And each of the two rooms, immaculately clean. Our room was on the top floor (8th) with great views of the lobby below as well as of the city out the windows. The pool is "awesome" as the children report. But the thing I like and appreciate the most is the kindness and friendliness of each and every member of the staff. We truly enjoy this hotel and would highly recommend it to any and everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

First up, despite having Seattle airport in the name, this hotel is not close to the airport when compared to the Hilton and other properties that are in walking distance. It's about 5-10min shuttle ride. It is near the south center mall and a ton of chain restaurants and shopping.

Check in was ok, with the clerk providing me expected but not exceptional service. Was a bit surprised that the lock the front doors past midnight.

The hotel and room layout reminded me of an embassy suites with the large open atrium in the middle and the room was laid out identical to most of the ES hotels I've stayed at in the past.

The room was big and bed comfortable but I would say it needed a bit of a refresh in terms of furnishings. The sink was in the bedroom area so it would be hard for someone to get ready in the morning without disturbing the other person sleeping in the bed. The room was clean without being astonishingly so.

Breakfast was typical buffet fare but staff went out of their way to provide excellent service.

Room Tip: I was 3rd floor towards the front and had a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business