DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
$149
Hampton.com
$189
$169
Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area(Tukwila)(Great Value!)
$161
Courtyard
$224
$157
$212
$309
$203
1,225 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treeoutback steakhousebreakfast buffetcorner suiteliving roomrooms are largewestfield mallsouth centerseattle airportlots of restaurantsindoor poolupon checkfree parkingbusiness centerbusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel is all suites, some rooms have two double beds and others just a king. Both types have a sofa bed in the living room of the suite. Flat screens TVs in both rooms. Bathroom really tiny with sing bowl sink on the outside. The bathroom is in the bedroom part of the suite with a door that separates it from the living room area. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I was on the 7th floor and did not have any noise problems. There was a mini fridge and single serve coffee pot. Robe was provided.

Cons: Internet access, wiFi was only available with a daily charge (I think that was $10. As Hilton honors silver it was free for me, but others in my group declined due to the expense. $40 for 4 days of wifi is too much. There were very few luggage carts so I had to make two trips.

Air conditioning. Seattle had a heat wave with temps in the 80s. That's hot for here. Room and meeting rooms were hot and of course we were all in suits, jackets, formal wear, gloves, hats. I turned the temp on my room down to 60, fan on Hi and 4 days later I was barely comfortable. It never felt "cool".

I was there as part of a convention so my group rate of $99 plus tax doesn't tell you anything. Group rate was not so great when you consider the negotiated cost of meals... $25 each morning for just a small breakfast plate (not a buffet). Very basic plate, scrambled eggs, bacon muffin, juice and coffee.

Room Tip: Go with a high floor. The further from the atrium you are there is less noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pmccunn
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The check-in was fine. I asked the guy at the desk where the DAR registration would be located. He could not find the info.

Once I went to the front desk to inquire if a box my office had arrived. I was told no. Within seconds when I went to my room, there was a phone message from the front desk that was time/date stamped prior to my inquiry at the front desk in person that I had a package delivered (message approx. half hour prior to my in-person inquiry). Seemed like there was no communication or there was a lack of service this time.
I asked for a 3 am wake up call for the morning of my departure. I never received it.
The day I left, the girl who was driving the shuttle bus to the airport loaded my bags into the van. There was a beeping noise, and I suggested maybe the parking brake was on. She did not know how to turn it off, so she said we would switch vans. I suggested she ask the man at the front desk to assist before we schlepped the bags to another van. The man came out to the van and rememdied the problem.
The girl took me to the airport, and I said I was travelling Delta. She let me off at United, and I asked if there was any closer place to Delta. She said no. I ended up walking the entire length of the terminal from United to Delta. I was not familiar with the Seattle Airport, so I did not know there is indeed closer area to Delta where I could have been dropped off. One of my bags was 48 lbs.
I do believe there is much opportunity here to provide customer service...I left the property thinking the property was very conveniently located but fell very short on customer service. I am a Hilton Honors Silver member.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank loist51
Reviewed May 3, 2013

If I am gonig to pay close to 150-200$ a night I think free internet should be inculded. On the other hand the hotel staff is friendly and helpful with other needs and the courtesy drivers provide excellent customer service

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great place to stay with awesome staff...clean, quiet rooms with comfy beds. Conveniently located across the street from Westfield Southcenter Mall which makes for a great weekend of shopping. Not that far from Ikea either!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great hotel, with the exception of poor internet access. 10 dollars per day is unreasonable. I get access for free at the local McDonalds. Why do I not get wiFi when I have paid good money for a hotel room?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business