“Near SeaTac”

Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Reviewed June 10, 2007

We stayed here our last night in the Seattle area to be close to the airport. We checked in and realized we had the smallest room available thanks to the stairs. It was tiny and only had one full size bed that completely filled the room. Overall it was a nice hotel. I would not have rated it as high if I had paid the going rate of around $130 for such a small room. Hotel is fine if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
4  Thank TotalDisneyFreaks

Reviewed September 15, 2006

My son and I stayed here in late August after watching a Seahawks game at Qwest Field in Seattle. The hotel was wonderful. The room was large and clean. The breakfast was more than ample. The pool was nice and hot tub was real nice. I've only very rarely been disappointed with Hampton Inns and this was no exception. It's perfectly close to Seattle while at the same time conveniently outside of the Seattle area hotel prices. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. In fact I'm booked for many more nights durning the rest of the 2006 Seahawk season!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank Isurehopeso
Reviewed July 7, 2006

This hotel is a fine example of what Hampton Inns stand for. We stayed in this hotel years ago and it is still clean, well kept and a wonderful place to spend the night.

I was beginning to loose confidence in this chain until this summer when they once again proved to me that being dirty and unpleasant is not the norm.

What beautiful grounds in the middle of a busy area.

You will love this hotel.

6  Thank newtexan
Reviewed April 30, 2006

It was clean, very comfy beds, wonderful continental breakfast that got you started for the day. Fresh fruit, coffee, juice, danishes, toast, bagels, eggs, sausages (these vary each day) etc..... Nice grounds and easy access and not hard to find. I have stayed at Hamptons before and always have good luck. Didnt let me down this time either. Price was great too! Didnt bring laptop but they did have wireless and they give you a lap table for your laptop. Stayed Friday April 28-29/2006.

• Stayed: April 2006
7  Thank Tracy. P
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 19, 2006

Fortunately I read reviews before booking and they didn't let me down. Comfortable room, pretty comfortable bed, good location. Above average breakfast. Perfect for the price.

Stayed: April 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2006

The wife and I stayed here on Good Friday and Saturday. It was what we come to expect from Hampton Inn, clean, quite,helpful staff. It is a bit out of the way to downtown Seattle but if you can read street signs this place is for you!! Breakfast was good, not great, but good!! At 76.00 a night a great get away. Will stay here again!

4  Thank delmar60
Reviewed January 30, 2006

This was the perfect hotel for our girls semi-annual shopping getaway, as these are all about me, me, me.....and well deserved!!! Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Room 321 was quiet, (heating unit is like white noise) lovely bedding, three pillows on each bed, and four big thick towels, etc for the two of us. The closet was in an armoire. Not good if you have wet coats, or want to steam out some wrinkles, as the hangers aren't removable. We did not have a fridge or microwave, and really didn't need one. The in-room coffee maker was all we needed while we took turns in the shower and then went for the complimentary breakfast. Incredible - hot egg patty, saussage patty (biscuits and gravy another day), apples, bananas, oranges, cut up fresh fruit salad with melons, pineapple, grapes, bakery selections, yogart, coffee and tea selections (good coffee too! with lids for on the go), hot and cold cereals, lots of space to move and a lovely sitting area with huge windows. My children would have loved it, but would not have been happy that the outdoor pool was not in use at this time of year. The AAA rate was $80.10, which was fantastic for this area, a well above average hotel. The only complaint I have, is that with two female shoppers, there was no vanity outside the bathroom. Eventually I discovered a plug in hidden by the luggage area that was a bit of a challenge to pull out as it was on the heavy side, and all was well as I could blow my hair dry by a mirror. Usually I pack a hanger in my suitcase, and probably should start adding an extension cord and airfreshner, as I often encounter no plugs by mirrors or bathroom fans. We didn't use it, but the free internet access would have been convenient to let our families back home know we were safe and well, rather than phoning (cuts into shopping time!) This would be my first hotel choice for the Seattle area. Just wish there was a Hampton at our other shopping desitnations!!!! The room was as nice as any high end hotels I have stayed in. I would happily stay here for a couple getaway, and when the pool is in season with the children.

• Stayed: January 2006
7  Thank cdar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Tukwila Southcenter
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
Homewood Suites Seattle - Tacoma Airport / Tukwila
Seattle Airport Marriott
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter? Share your experiences!