Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
$189
$149
ComfortSuites
Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area(Tukwila)(Great Value!)
$161
$212
$309
$203
Orbitz.com
All reviewslight railseattle southcentershuttle servicefree shuttlecomplimentary breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationhotel shuttlesouth centerfitness centerseatac airportclean roomsvery nice hotelroad noisethe breakfast areawafflesgreat place to stay
Reviewed January 28, 2009

I am a frequent guest at this hotel - usually in conjunction with business trips. It is located at Exit 1 of I-405, close to the airport and the newly-expanded Southcenter Mall. Kind of sheltered by trees and such but it's there!

This hotel was completely renovated last fall and the result addresses some of the issues previous posters noted. New carpet, new bedding, somewhat dark color tones in the room but the lights work well! The project turned out nicely. Wireless interent works well, there's new equipment in the fitness center (although I wish they would have put in a recumbent bike), two fast computers for public use out in the open in the lobby. Breakfast is the standard Hampton fare but the supplies are kept up by a watchful attendant.

As far as noise goes - I find this property to be very quiet. About the only noise I have ever heard is infrequent and water-related from adjoining rooms. Road noise has never bothered me.

For those of you who like it, there is a new sushi restaurant just south on West Valley - O Sushi, across from the Embassy Suites. You can select things from the revolving belt at the bar or order from the sushi chef. The food was good and reasonably priced. You can go into the Embassy Suites and have a more conventional meal at the Rings Restaurant located therein. The hotel shuttle will take you to the Southcenter Mall, which has a great new food court and some good sit-down restaurants, including a brewpub.

This Hilton property is usually the lowest-priced of those in the vicinity. It provides good value for the dollar spent and I would recommend it to prospective guests.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank dave1013
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I stay at a hilton property 3-4 nights a month. Stayed at this location instead of the seatac airport hamton. My room was over looking the freeway, and it was extremly loud. I spoke with manager, asking to relocate me to another room. As there are rooms that are not on the side of the freeway (recommended if you stay here). she said that they were fully booked. I asked her to rebook me at another hilton property, and she handed me the phone book. It was a sad turn of events.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Cal100
Reviewed September 21, 2008

old room, clogged toilet, noisy (just between the West Valley highway, the I405 and a Railroad,
unfriendly when claimed.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Frequenttraveller065
Reviewed September 16, 2008

Having read some poor reviews of airport hotels in Seattle, went for this hotel as it had a good write up. Have to say the recommendations were well made. It is really convenient to SeaTac, but very quiet. Got upgraded to a much better room than we had booked as we checked in later than intended as our inward flight was delayed.
Excellent breakfast and good value for money, but shame we couldn;t use all the facilities.

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank rizur
Reviewed September 10, 2008

Great location, friendly staff clean rooms and great breakfast. I have to say that the location did it for me, easy off and on to the highway close to Southcentre mall. Safeco and Qwest field 15 mins on I5. Very impressed definatley stay there again,

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple