“Cheesecake”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I just went and sat in the bar and enjoyed a nice plain piece of cheesecake. Ot was good as it always is!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

As a Canadian resident, whenever I visit the US where Cheesecake Factory is located, I always make an extra effort to go to that restaurant. The service is good, food quality is excellent and the price is fair. However, I always run into difficulties: 1) the wait line is too long, the only solution is to build more Cheesecake Factories; 2) By the time I finish my main course, I am often too full to order a cheesecake. I been to five different Factories and I love them all! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a very nice Evelyn's favorite pasta with grilled eggplant, artichoke, tomato, etc. Quite good with a nice dry Pinot Grigio. I hate that they don't take reservations, but we only waited 20 minutes, so I guess it could have been worse. Good bread. Service was attentive and quick.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Dined with family in March spring break, This is the second location of this franchise that we have dined at, the other being in Anaheim. Huge menu options, maybe to many, waiting for everybody to decide on an item when you are hungry. Nothing negative, all positive especially the service. Hard to save room for their delicious desserts so I would suggest splitting a meal. Their molasses bread is fantastic. Would have ordered and taken a whole loaf if I could.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was our first visit to a Cheesecake Factory. We had heard such wonderful things about it so were expecting alot. We had the Avocado Rolls as an appetizer. I think the oil they were fried in was old. Also, my husband and I both had pasta which was more on the partially cooked side than al dente. The coffee was weak and luke warm. We didn't complain about any of this because we don't like to do that, but we won't be going back.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!