“Delectable Seafood Entrees”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was here recently with a friend and our wonderful waitress seated us promptly. She was very knowledgable, precise and all over pleasant. We ordered and our lemonades were on our table quickly. We didn't wait more than twelve minutes before our plates arrived beautifully presented. My Miso Salmon was scrumptious! And I never visit a CF without ordering the super rich Godiva cheesecake!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We love this restaurant because of the variety of food offered and the option to have lunch specials at an early dinner time. The portions are quite generous so having the lunch size is perfect without having too much food, so there is room for dessert! We also enjoy going to the Happy Hour for their special menu prices. However, it is quite hard to get a table for Happy Hour as they are limited on space that is not at the bar counter. So, if you want to go with children, you may not be able to have the happy hour specials.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I will give the fact that we had a large party. (10) I was expecting the mandatory tip to be added to our bill. What I was not expecting because of all the top notch reviews was the evening we had at this place at Southcenter mall. We ended up waiting for 1.5 hours....not because they couldn't sit us but because there were two sqwaters who knew we needed the space but chose to sit and chat about how they just ruined their diets with the extreme over eating second only to that guy that rams hotdogs in his pie hole for fun. The manager was all of 12 years old. I swear every busboy was at least 5-10 on this guy. He must be the owners kid. No place in there right mind would have done this. The host was rude and acted like his job was a bother and mumbled when he spoke. We walked in and were told it would be 5 min before they could tell us how long it was.... it was busy we were patient, I understood. 15 minutes later they simply forgot to tell us how long this wait would be. Then only after asking did we get the time.... 30 minutes tops. We all looked and nodded and whipped out the PDA's to begin our wait and wondered back to the entrance so other smaller parties could continue to be seated. I watched them sit many parties with tables of 4 next to tables of 4 where if they pushed tables together we would have been seated. 1.5 hours later....yes 1.5 hours later they finally got these two sea cows up out the table right in the middle where they wanted to sit us. The manager said we would have free appetizers so we all laughed it off. Why not give your free bread to these two who clearly need Bob and Julian and ask them to move to a booth? or at least sit half our party now..... so he did and we sent in the kids. They did what kids do as expected and those heffer's finally got up and left. Mind you they sat there paid out for 45 minutes knowing a large party wanted the seats. I have only seen NW behavior like this in the Southcenter Costco parking lot where people will sit in their cars knowing people want to park there when they leave. GOD D##N the cows were irritating. The waitress tried but simply failed. She made sure all the appatizers were on the ticket and then acted like it was the free bread.... probably because she wanted that mandatory 18% to be as big as possible who knows. The food deliver person handed me a plate of onion rings that was so hot I have trouble typing today, jokes on them... I managed to get to Trip Advisor and report! We did not finish the food to ensure we had room for the infamous cheese cake and guess what..... I have had better from a jello box with an added block of cream cheese on a gram crust. This trip was very disappointing....no the diner, place and service was. The family we spent the time with was perfect. We should have went elsewhere..... we will not be back. And a shout out to those two trolls, get on Jenny Craig!

Oh, and the waitress ran my card 3 times so the bank shows that they held over 300 from my account until the final charge comes through. I am sure this will not be the end of it.

All in all the Cheesecake factory leaves nothing to be suprised from. The food is nothing more than mill run menu items spun around to make you believe there is a lot of choices but most of the menu is advertisements for other stores. The place has an upscale hooter's feel to it and I am sure the highschool kids flock to this place for prom's and other events. But if you want to spend time having a great meal with family you have not seen in a while... try another place. Maybe they were tired, maybe they felt they hosed this up so bad why even try to repair it. I honestly don't know and won't dwell on it. But in the future when I am asked where will we eat... I will never again say "Let's go to the Cheesecake Factory" That I can assure you.

3  Thank HonestRevue
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We gave The Cheesecake Factory a second chance, after being overwhelmed a few years ago with long lines and a stomach-stuffing assortment. This time in Tukwila, we found a relaxed, stylish, and welcoming restaurant with patio dining on pleasant days. My son-in-law favors Asian food, my partner-in-life favors salads, I favor pasta, and my daughter loves fish. We all are discerning dessert devotees. Those preferences couldn't begin to plumb the depths of choices with this menu, and they were all served promptly, graciously, and with high quality. My partner and I went back the next day and will again on our next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory is known for a few things; large portions of food, a variety of food to order from and of course their yummy cheesecakes!
This Cheesecake Factory is no different. Whether you go to a Cheesecake Factory in Miami, Long Island or in Tukwila, you can expect to be eating food and cheesecake you've always enjoyed.

On this particular trip, however, I particularly enjoyed the service of Trish and Henry.
When I return to Tukwila and The Cheesecake Factory, I will be requesting to sit in their sections. :)

They were attentive, friendly and I feel like I'd be friends with them outside the restaurant too! Good people! :)

This is not to say that the rest of the staff was not friendly and attentive, this was my personal experience with these servers.

Regardless, if you are really hungry, and want a lot of food with a yummy dessert, this is a good choice! :)