Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$177
$189
Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area(Tukwila)(Great Value!)
$161
$229
$203
Orbitz.com
1,210 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastfree drinksmanagers receptionper daycomplimentary breakfastthe shuttle driverpool and hot tubsea tacnice stayliving roomchecking inlight railthe breakfast arearental caryogurtfree shuttle
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I would just like to extend my gratitude to your staff for making my anniversary weekend gracious and easy. My wife loved your hotel and the staff was awesome (every last one of them). Your staff helped me get flowers delivered tomy room, provided champayne and chocolate covered strawberrys. My wife is awesoem and I needed her to relax and enjoy and you all made that happen. Thank you again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GeneralManagerSEATU, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you, Nicholas! We greatly appreciate the strong rating and are thrilled that we were able to help make your anniversary a success. We wish you many more years of health and happiness! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am actually a bit shocked by some of the recent reviews of this location, because I was here 5 days this past week, and my experience was stellar! My stay in Seattle can be described as awesome, and that can only be said with the inclusion of my stay here. Yes, they charge for parking, but the fee is not bad compared with some of the other prices charged for airport location hotels of this size and class in places like: Washington D.C, and New York City, and others. They do charge for internet, but honestly, it took less time to go to the business center and use their computers and printers, which was fine, and they worked great. The airport shuttle was great, and can take you to/pick you up from the airport which has the Light Rail station, and rental car areas. I rode and rented both, so the shuttle usage was helpful. The hotel is next door to a couple of convenient stores, and fast food places, and all are easily reached on foot. There's also an area mall and shopping center, bookstores, and places to eat, which can also be reached on foot in under 15 mins easy. Have a couple of singles ready, and if the shuttle is available, they can pick you up from that area at the mall if the walk back is too much after some pizza, soda, and with stuff you may have bought. The room was spotless. Repeat spotless. Too much on T.V. to notice if the carpet looked brand new or not; all I know is that it was clean. Hotel may seem a bit older, but that's also a good sign of things to come because the staff was great, and in a word, represented. Truthfully, the most "nicest" or "newest" hotels I've stayed in had the polished staff with attitude to go along with it, so for what it's worth, this team has some class. Breakfast was hot, delicious, in abundance, and served with smiles every day. The Manager's Reception, aka, "Happy Hour" was also a nice bonus. Again, great service, good food, great selection. I honestly could go on, but those were the best parts for my stay. I did not see any people having an ill time at all; in fact every single person I spoke with staying there seemed like me: chill and peppy. Thank you: Nick in Valet/Shuttle Services, Ian B. in Mgmt, and Samantha G. in Services. You are great at your jobs! Will stay again, and will recommend. Already have! To everyone else, traveling for business or leisure, avoid surprises and invest in your travel planning! The info about parking and everything else is on the website! And don't be cheapskates-these guys don't work for free. Sheesh.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for Perfect Score! I was so pleased to read that you rated your stay as "Stellar"! Upon reading your review, I immediately shared with the team and we did a special shout out for the MVPs you mentioned. We have a wonderful team that works incredibly hard to ensure every guest's satisfaction and I am delighted you got to enjoy time with some of our all stars.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

THE GOOD............Big room, clean, quiet, excellent breakfast
The Bad.................Hard bed, internet fee, high price
The ugly.................Ten dollars to park, 75 dollars pet fee

This is a nice hotel but not worth the price. You can do better in Seatac. I reserved a king room and they only had a double when I got there. Same price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Good day, Mike. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased that our suite size, ambiance, and breakfast exceeded your expectations. I apologize that you did not receive the room type that you wanted. We hope that you will try our property again and if so, please let me know so we can esure the next stay is perfect.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nothing special here. Our team had to stay here due to a last minute change (no choice). We waited incredibly long for check-in, such a waste of our time. Only three employees were conducting check-in's/arrivals which was ridiculous for the size of the hotel. Busy weekend and lots of irate guests as well. They charge parking and internet, at an unreasonable cost. Facilities are old too. Only thing our team were satisfied with was the breakfast service, it was ok but the service team were attentive and on point! Overall, would not recommend. There are other better hotels in the are and vicinity! Don't waste your time and money here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jedrek A

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback, as we are consistently trying to improve. Despite the occasional high traffic in our lobby during check-in, our staff truly does do their best to ensure that things run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and we are sorry that this was not the case during your stay. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you, should you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel needs major work. Everything is out dated, plus they charge you for parking. Would not stay here again. Disappointed the franchise would allow this to be in their care. Old, old...smoke alarms look like they were put in the 80's, if then. The pull out couch was awful. The breakfast was the only positive. Did I tell you we found a roach on our ceiling. Hum. Sorry for the poor review.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerSEATU, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for your recent submission. Although you commented on a positive breakfast experience, it is our goal that all aspects of a stay exceed a guest's expectation. We apologize and wish to offer a resolution. We have routine pest control service and would like to help you. This type of complaint would be highly irregular and I look forward to working with you.