Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Embassy many times. It is a convenient place to stay if you are going to the airport. They charge $10 per day for parking and they have a shuttle that runs every 30 mins.

We held our 10 year anniversary at this hotel. The catering staff did a great job for us, there were no surprises. Rick is their catering director, he did a fantastic job, cudo's to all of the catering staff.

As usual they have their nightly Managers reception. Our party ended at 4PM so we invited everyone to join us at the reception. There was a charge for the guests not staying at the hotel. We had over 20 people join us so we moved some tables together. The Embassy aparently has table police, one of the busers, Carmen, came over and told me we could not put more than three tables together, I already had 4 of them together and people were already sitting at the grouping. She then started to grab one of the tables to move it. I told her to leave it be because people were already sitting at the table and that we would not put more than three together in other places. I understand rules but if this is to be one of them they need to have it displayed somewhere so people know the rule, I could not find this rule anywhere.

Some more shout outs, Jessica our bartender for our party did a great job, Leroy was our party overseer, he had a great sense of humour that we all loved. Sorry that I missed the others, I know I met them but I do not remember the names but thanks for your help.

Okay, as for the hotel, no problems with the rooms that we had. They were clean and as usual a very nice size. Breakfast was as usual, some lightly toasted toast, sometimes cold food but overall a good deal. Still would like to see a better selection of snacks at the reception but I guess money is an issue.

Thanks again Embassy Suites for the great service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerSEATU, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We were thrilled to host your anniversary! Thank you kindly for all the wonderful team "shout-outs!" We are so proud of our guest service and love our hospitality roles. I sent you a personal message and am sincerely sorry; I hope to hear back from you soon as I am anxious to make this right for you. We greatly value your busiiness! Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and have never been disappointed. The main reason I stay here is that I know what I am getting. The front desk is very friendly and professional. I had a small problem in my suite but that was taken care of in a matter of minutes. I would always recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Staying two nights, room is about $140.00 a night. Business travel w meetings at hotel. No free in room wifi. 14.99 each device. I called the front desk and was not given the option of an all in one fee.
Coffee is weak.
Room mostly clean, a bit of pink mold on shower curtain not a ton but enough to notice.
Will avoid Embassy Suite in future due to Internet charge. Front desk said it is local owner that insists on fee but the hotel chain is in charge of their franchise contract so it falls on them.
Greedy, greedy fee. And with all the extra money from Internet you would think they would have a stronger, better tasting coffee choice for those not wanting to drink co,Oren water that tastes like cardboard.
Staff is very friendly!!!!!! Not their fault.

3  Thank N B

Thank you for completing a review. We greatly appreciate your acknowledgment of our very friendly staff! We are always striving to improve our guests' experiences and thank you for your feedback. We have many guests that book our all in one package findng this option of wonderful value, especially if a guest requires our highest bandwidth with multiple devices. This also includes all local phone calls. I have reached out to you via the personal message system and am anxious to assist you. In regards to coffee, we serve Starbucks in our Banquets, Restaurant and room service. Our complimentary breakfast serves Royal Cup and our guest rooms have either Rainforest Cafe or Keurigs. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My primary reason for staying here was convenience; the business meeting I was attending was held at this hotel. Also, I had stayed here last year for this same meeting and had been very happy with the experience. The facilities are not luxurious, but certainly very good and more than adequate for business needs and personal comfort. The staff is friendly and very professional and efficient in their conduct. My only complaint (not exclusive to this hotel) is that the WiFi is not complimentary in the rooms.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We ate in their restaurant for lunch. It was delicious and we had an adorable waitress that gave us great suggestions and service. She served the happy hour as well - great service. In the fitness center, they need more elliptical machines... needs updating. They also need to fix their hot tub. Over all - nice trip.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Love the Embassy Suites chain of hotels. Nice rooms and the pool, reception, and breakfast make it an extremely good deal especially when taking a family. I would and do recommend this hotel all of the time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Average stay and some sports teams were staying there and many kids running around the halls and taking over the public areas. Note the parents, coaches failed to supervise them. Long lines for breakfast and no place to sit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Travelers also viewed these Tukwila hotels
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
Ramada Tukwila Southcenter
Homewood Suites Seattle - Tacoma Airport / Tukwila
Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport

Address: 15920 W Valley Hwy, Tukwila, WA 98188-5547
Location: United States > Washington > Tukwila
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Family Hotel in Tukwila
#4 Business Hotel in Tukwila
Price Range: $144 - $337 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport 3.5*
Renovated in 2016! All of our public space to include our lobby, garden atrium, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and Evening Reception spaces are all new! Additionally, all of our meeting space, pool / gym, and corridors were fully renovated. Located in the heart of the Southcenter Shopping District with easy access to Interstates 405 & 5, the train station and the Lightrail, our hotel is the perfect location. Our property also offers free 24 hour shuttle to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. 238 keys are spacious, 2-room suites. Four well appointed non suites were added in 2016. All of our suites and guest rooms are fully equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, coffee and coffee maker and include a daily complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast in our open-air garden atrium. Join us nightly for our complimentary Evening Reception that includes a full bar and light snacks. Enjoy our indoor heated pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Our in house restaurant and lounge, Basil's Kitchen, along with our business center and market place are all conveniently located on the first floor. Our hotel also has a secure parking lot and on site access to the Interurban Trail system. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle - Tacoma International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport Hotel Seattle