Cameo Heights Mansion Bed & Breakfast
La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$106
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$164
Hampton.com
Morgan Inn & Suites(Milton Freewater)
$70
TripAdvisor
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$164
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
$71
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
$50
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$110
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$229
$202
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe vinebed and breakfasttheater roomwalla wallab benglish tudorgerman suitehot tubfire pitping pongentire mansionapple orchardwine tastingthought of everythingromantic getawaybath productswine country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was worth my husband coaching a soccer team last fall, because the gift they provided at the end of the season was a gift certificate to Cameo Heights. What a wonderful stay we had. The mansion is beautiful and well maintained, the Fieldings and staff were warm and friendly, the food was fabulous. The mansion provides many options for relaxing. Thank you Three Rivers SC Boys U18 team for such a wonderful gift.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
bridgebuilder61, Owner at Cameo Heights Mansion Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

We were elated to read your review. Nothing is more encouraging and satisfying than a return guest, especially local guests.
We know you have several choices so a choice to return is real rewarding to us. We pledge to continue striving to improve daily such that each stay for every guest is better than the time before. We are continually adding and refining the details and features associated with all aspects of your stay in an constant search for the perfect stay. We issue our personal guarantee that you will never be disappointed.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Staying at the Cameo Heights brings reality to one's imagination. It's beautiful and restful and we always seem to stay when there's few other people there. Having the place to one's self is glorious though it's big enough to handle a full house. It's in the heart of wine country so there's plenty of tasting to be done if that appeals. Every aspect of our stay was seen to. The chef preparing the 7 course meal was superb and inspiring. We loved the Italian room and would stay again. In the morning they deliver coffee and homemade pastries to the room for early risers like us and a phenomenal multi-choice breakfast at 9:00. Cameo Heights truly deserves it's high national status as a top Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful but one has a queen size bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We needed a little get away and was excited to find out there was a room at beautiful Cameo Heights Manson Bed and Breakfast. We were on our way only one hour from making the decision. It was beautiful with the fall colors and crisp evening and morning air. We arrived to a hand written note and rose from Diane and Allen and everything we needed for a relaxed evening. We stayed in the English Tudor room and enjoyed it's beauty. We took a fun walk, enjoyed a movie in the media room, watched the beautiful sunset and amazing sunrise. We woke up to hot chocolate and chilled juice and hot pastries. Breakfast was amazing both to eat and look at! We came home refreshed and ready to conquer the world! We will do it again! Robert and Jill Lichfield

Room Tip: We loved the Sunrise in the English Tutor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I spent a night at Cameo Heights as part of our honeymoon, and it was just perfect. The staff is incredibly kind, helpful, and friendly when needed, and unobtrusive when not. We stayed in the English Tudor room, and were both amazed by the attention to detail in every aspect of the room. The breakfasts, which they bring on a tray to your room, are without equal. When booking the room several weeks earlier, I mentioned that my wife and I are vegetarian. When we received our meal, we discovered that all of the meat elements had been replaced by a vegetarian meat alternative. To me, this showed a deep commitment to creating "the perfect stay" for my new wife and I. We both highly recommend Cameo Heights!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Justin W
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have stayed at many B&Bs and have to say this was the most comfortable I have ever felt using the areas outside my room. I spent a very pleasant afternoon in a big overstuffed chair reading and chatting with other guests and staff as a new batch of the Mansion's soap was being made.
While I was eating a scrumptious breakfast one morning a couple of guests were asking about wineries in the area. After discovering their interests Deanne picked up the phone and called several individual vineyards and made special arrangements for them to visit the wineries. Meanwhile, Alan was sitting at our table writing out directions for another guest who was leaving for Leavenworth that morning.
The rooms are beautifully and tastefully themed. I stayed in the Italian room and loved the rich tones and thoughtful touches. I peeked into the French room one morning and was immediately reminded of summer in Provence.
I spent a pleasant hour hiking around the orchards and found a spectacular view from the crown of one of the hills. The Mansion has a strong emphasis on romance and I saw several couples enjoying the opportunities Alan and Deanne have provided. One evening I took advantage of the theater room to watch Casablanca on the large screen and munched on popcorn, soda and ice cream bars.
While this property is not inexpensive, it was worth every penny for my three days of R&R and I will return!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo