“Relaxing, amazing, wonderful!”

Cameo Heights Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Touchet B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Cameo Heights is top notch! My husband & I needed a little break, so we went to our favorite place; Cameo Heights Mansion! Alan and Deanne give excellent attention to detail! They include all the essentials that make a stay wonderful, from the beautiful decor and themed rooms, flowers and chocolates, to great amenities and excellent food. Alan and Deanne treat us like family. We always look forward to our next visit to Cameo Heights.
The long walk in the orchard was relaxing, sitting in the hot tub at night, looking up at all those beautiful stars was amazing, ping pong with other guests was enjoyable and we also had a great time hitting golf balls off the bluff.
We will return to Cameo Heights often!

Room Tip: We have stayed in three different rooms, the ones in the back of the house have a view overlooking t...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband had the opportunity to stay the last night before he left for a Job in Qatar. We made a reservation only a few days before the stay. The room was great.. loved the special little extras. like the rose, and lovely note and Brights Candy..This was the second time we stayed at Cameo Heights and we plan on staying again when my husband comes home.The breakfast was so delicious. I want to thank Deann and Allen for making us feel so welcomed.

Room Tip: I have been in both of the Rooms Down stairs and have had now problems with noise at all. and i love...
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had the opportunity to stay here in the German Suite for one night. We loved the room. The view was good looking over the main entrance but during the warmer months it might be nice to look out over the orchard and pool area. The staff (and owners) were great and very helpful. The room was spotless and the shower was amazing. I am looking forward to returning during the warm months for two nights so we can explore the property and go wine tasting in the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Cameo Heights was an absolute treat! We saw a family of deer on our way in and pheasants on our way out. My husband and I stayed in the "French Room". The huge skylight was far more impressive than we could have ever imagined. Photographs don't do it justice. It is just something that needs to be experienced. We laid in bed - in total comfort while watching the November full moon move across the sky. There is not a single 'need' at the mansion. Just simple wholesome enjoyment right down to the morning newsletter served with a 'starter' of danish and drink.
Breakfast was served downstairs. It was tastefully prepared and Alan's lesson on fruit cutting was entertaining and educational. Flavor - Flavor - Flavor. The wine list is extensive and well laid out so even a novice could pair the wine with dinner. The food was scrumptious. It's the first time my husband and I ate brussel sprouts and LIKED them. Deanne's two bite desert sampler was perfect in size and flavor. No matter how full you are try the two bite desert sampler. (One per couple.)
Even if the weather is questionable, head on over to Cameo Heights. It's a quick drive from the Tri-Cities. There is a movie theater, cameo bingo, and so many other things to do around the mansion. From what I understand Alan is always looking for someone to play ping pong with. Alan and Deanne were the perfect hosts and I can see why this is considered one of the best b&b's in the country.
We will be back. It's a perfect get away from the Tri-Cities. You'll be there before you know it.

Room Tip: Look the rooms over on the website and choose. If you're torn between two, just give them a call...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Anything you could possibly think of was included. I felt lavish and spoiled. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean. Wish we had more than one night there to soak more of it up. It's hard to go back to normal life after such an amazing stay there!

Room Tip: I stayed in the smallest room (the Asian) but I didn't feel cramped at all. Even thought we didn...
Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a great experience. We had a magnificent time at the Cameo Heights Mansion, sharing the experience with our entire clinic staff. We decided to travel from the Tri-Cities to Cameo Heights for our Christmas Luncheon. I would recommend that you do the same for your staff. The atmosphere was relaxing. The owners were very informative. Penny, the lead Chef, presented us with a tremendous menu. And the food was "plate-licking" good! When we were done eating, they gave us a tour of their beautiful Suites. This is truly a magnificent facility, and I would recommend that you come and enjoy the Cameo Heights Mansion soon. My wife and I will be back to enjoy one of their elegant suites.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is the best bed and breakfast we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. Including all the hotels we have ever stayed. The staff is dedicated to satisfying our every whim. The suite and facilities are absolutely beautiful as are the grounds and views. Alan and Deanne are the consummate hosts. Chef Penny is an absolutely wonderful gourmet chef and the meals were splendid at every sitting. It was a true family experience as Alan and Deanne made us feel part of their family. Room services and amenities were beyond our highest expectations. My email is tarheel@post.com and anyone is welcome to contact me for more positive information about our stay. Thank you Alan and Deanne again for making such a special time for us.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Touchet
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
23 mi away
Green Gables Inn
Green Gables Inn
#2 of 12 in Walla Walla

Been to Cameo Heights Mansion Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!