“A sweet oasis!”

Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Toppenish
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Large rooms, clean bathrooms and a very well stocked continental breakfast. Only complain 9and this is a very minor one!) the bathroom area is remarkably small! Less than 6 inches between the full sweep of the bathroom door and the edge of the toilet. Don't plan on getting dressed in that area!

Great staff and really reasonable rates.

Room Tip: As with any hotel/motel, ask for a room away from the ice machine or the main hallway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
NJProperties, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

JDTheGypsy,

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I did not spend the night, but was treated courteously when I just asked to use the lobby for a few hours to charge a laptop and borrow internet. Ricky was polite, helpful, and if I ever need to stay in Toppenish, I'll be heading to the Quality Inn & Suites.

thanks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sir,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

After spending two nights in another motel, I had to move. When I arrived at the Quality Inn managed by Ricky Panchaal, I was very relieved! He helped me get my room temperature just right. He gave me great directions for places to eat. He provided me anything that I needed. He was always gracious, considerate and very helpful. When I return to Yakima, I will stay at Ricky's Quality Inn & Suites!

Room Tip: I like the first floor rooms because they are close to everything. Also, I have a bum knee and didn...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you need a hotel in this area, your best bet is to stay here. The staff is great and very helpful..the breakfast is well stocked and varied, the rooms are clean and comfortable. All around a good spot in a small town.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking area if possible
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear CruiseCrazy222,

Reviewed November 8, 2012

After working and traveling all day, I often find myself faced with having to find a bed to sleep in which just adds to the day's tedium. Some motels seem to think they need to be a destination unto themselves and offer a swimming pool, exercise room, hot tub, etc. From my standpoint, I am so tired at the end of a day, I just want a clean bed with room appointments that don't make me feel like I've been committed to an institution. The Quality Inn in Toppenish exceeded my expectations for beautiful and quiet rooms. The rooms are newly refurbished, clean and odorless. Perfect! The breakfast is nice and offers a bit more than the typical fair. I highly recommend this motel.

There is one little issue that I find very irritating. Each room includes a small safe. Because of the presence of this item, the management takes the liberty to charge for it despite the fact I neither need it, want it or asked for it. Although the charge is modest, I find the additional charge inappropriate.

Room Tip: If you don't need a safe to lock up your valuables, inform the clerk you do not wish to pay for...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Tom B,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Clean, well appointed and friendly, helpful staff. The hotel appears to have been recently remodeled. The room was large enough for our Greyhound to stretch out and find a comfortable place to sleep alongside our bed. Can't really find anything to complain about.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Bruce C,

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I wanted to stay in Yakima, WA. This is a perfect spot to stop overnight or for an extended stay. The hotel is clean, comfortable and has amenities rarely all found in one hotel at this price. For example, hot complimentary breakfast including cereals and Belgian waffles. The lobby is small but nicely appointed and the staff is very friendly.

Our room had a safe, refrigerator, microwave, complimentary coffee. The bed was very comfortable. Complimentary Wall Street Journal is also offered.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Ron B,

QUALITYINN& SUITES

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toppenish
Hilton Garden Inn Yakima
3 mi away
Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn
1 mi away
Legends Casino Hotel
Legends Casino Hotel
#1 of 3 in Toppenish

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley? Share your experiences!