“boonies”

Yakama Nations Legends Casino
Ranked #5 of 5 things to do in Toppenish
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas-style, 45,000 square foot casino features table games, poker, keno, high stakes bingo and pulltabs.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“boonies”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Terrible...machines outdated..scary people just watching...and to top it of stereo got stolen..i truly recommend you to travel to Seattle casino. 100x better!

3 Thank Jessicasmith1

Toppenish, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Machines Are Rigged”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I actually have gone here often and the only time the machines pay are when the gaming commission is roaming around. Otherwise you can sit and do max bet all day and leave empty handed guaranteed every time. Don't waste your time or money!

Visited October 2012
8 Thank jill58786
Longview, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great customer service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My first time to this casino. Signed up for a players card. When you sign up for a players card you are given a free coupon booklet and also 50% off coupon for the buffet. Very good deal. One of the coupons was for a free deck of cards in the gift shop. A couple of match play coupons for the tables and a free 6 spot in Keno.

While we were playing the slot machines, I sat at a machine that malfunctioned. After probably 30-45 minutes they were still unable to fix the machine. I was given back my money (that I started playing the machine at---pretty good deal for me...I was down!) The manager also gave me two free coupons for the buffet. Good any day/any time. Now that's the way to earn my return visit.

The casino had a lot of machines. Several tables. Gift shop and restaurant. No hotel.

I would definitely visit this casino again if I ever found myself back in the area.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Debbie W
Santa Fe, New Mexico
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“No Video Poker!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had fun, plenty of slots. It seemed there were maybe ten to fifteen slot games with maybe 10-20 machines per game. Not a whole lot of variety. My major disappointment was no video poker.
After I left, my clothes went in the clothes hamper because they reeked of smoke.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank boomee
Washington State
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I enjoy gambling and traveling to various tribal casinos when we don't have time to visit Las Vegas. This was one of the worst casino's we have visited.

The casino is outdated and smells of strong cigarette smoke. The majority of the casino slot machines are outdated and not well maintained. The card tables look worn out and need to be replaced.

This would be fine and dandy if people were having a good time and showing some excitement. There was nobody winning in this casino. It appeared like there were a bunch of drones playing slot machines spin after spin. We didn't see anyone win. People we sat next to weren't winning.

No fun, no excitement, nothing.

Save your money and go elsewhere.

Visited August 2012