“Machines Are Rigged”

Yakama Legends Casino Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Toppenish
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas-style, 45,000 square foot casino features table games, poker, keno, high stakes bingo and pulltabs.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I actually have gone here often and the only time the machines pay are when the gaming commission is roaming around. Otherwise you can sit and do max bet all day and leave empty handed guaranteed every time. Don't waste your time or money!

8  Thank jill58786

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My first time to this casino. Signed up for a players card. When you sign up for a players card you are given a free coupon booklet and also 50% off coupon for the buffet. Very good deal. One of the coupons was for a free deck of cards in the gift shop. A couple of match play coupons for the tables and a free 6 spot in Keno.

While we were playing the slot machines, I sat at a machine that malfunctioned. After probably 30-45 minutes they were still unable to fix the machine. I was given back my money (that I started playing the machine at---pretty good deal for me...I was down!) The manager also gave me two free coupons for the buffet. Good any day/any time. Now that's the way to earn my return visit.

The casino had a lot of machines. Several tables. Gift shop and restaurant. No hotel.

I would definitely visit this casino again if I ever found myself back in the area.

1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had fun, plenty of slots. It seemed there were maybe ten to fifteen slot games with maybe 10-20 machines per game. Not a whole lot of variety. My major disappointment was no video poker.
After I left, my clothes went in the clothes hamper because they reeked of smoke.

2  Thank boomee
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I enjoy gambling and traveling to various tribal casinos when we don't have time to visit Las Vegas. This was one of the worst casino's we have visited.

The casino is outdated and smells of strong cigarette smoke. The majority of the casino slot machines are outdated and not well maintained. The card tables look worn out and need to be replaced.

This would be fine and dandy if people were having a good time and showing some excitement. There was nobody winning in this casino. It appeared like there were a bunch of drones playing slot machines spin after spin. We didn't see anyone win. People we sat next to weren't winning.

No fun, no excitement, nothing.

Save your money and go elsewhere.

6  Thank gbrewer
Reviewed February 28, 2012

On the positive side, Legends has a great seafood buffet (I think it's on Thursday nights, but not positive). We've really enjoyed the variety and the quality of the food offered at the Seafood buffets. Also positive, Legends brings in some great concerts every summer, and those are fun to go to (assuming the wind or heat isn't too bad, since they are held outdoors). On the not as positive side, although they certainly seem to have a fairly packed house every time we've been there, I find this casino really lacking in terms of the variety/types of slot machines available. They have a lot of them, but most seem to be the penny and nickel ones and I prefer a little higher denomination. And I rarely hear anyone getting a jackpot.

1  Thank GeenaG4me