See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2016

When I arrive the staff was very rude and pushy. The room was very dirty and had damaged walls. The toilet made a very loud gurgling noise all night. The staff stated that the housekeeping took a picture of me smoking a cigarette in my room. I do not smoke and never have. They then changed a story saying that they saw a cigarette outside my room door. Then they changed the story to they took a picture of a cigarette in my room. I will be taking legal action with this unethical hotel and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Philip R
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This place is sick. Pubic hair and pee on toilet, shower cold, hair in shower, tub didn't drain so u stood in water, sink was dirty with toothpaste, towels were dirty and stinky, hairs on the air conditioner, old dried food on the night stands, fridge broken, shower curtain smelled the whole room and was filthy on the bottom, tears and rips and holes everywhere, windows so dirty you couldn't even see out of them, breakfast was crap and ended earlier than said, pool was broken and closed. This place was worse than a good motel 6. The owner, was rude

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob N Teresa O
Reviewed September 1, 2016

We felt welcomed and pampered. Everything worked...the pillows were good, the shower was good, the room was very clean and the people at the desk were quite helpful.
We felt that someone cared about the guests at the Toppenish Inn. They even had a laundry for guests to use and a fitness room.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Realtyhank
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I went to Toppenish to meet my sister. When she told me where we were staying I went to Trip Advisor to check it out. I was not pleased with the reviews I saw and was apprehensive. I can tell you after our stay to blow off the other reviews and pay attention to this one! My #1 concern is always how clean is the place? It was very clean! You could tell there had been upgrades to the facility and care was taken with regard to each guests stay. The bed was very comfortable, better night sleep than on my own. My kudos to housekeeping (Linda)! We dropped our luggage and asked housekeeping to turn on our AC, so when we returned the room would be cool. It was and the AC worked great, as it was 100 outside. Unlike some places the bed was made right, so the top sheet stayed tucked in. The linins were much softer than most places and smelled of being CLEAN. The pillows are memory foam, so very nice touch. Staff was friendly! Breakfast was just right. I think the price was also within market, as it was not too much or too little to cause concern. All in all it was a great stay and we will be back.

Room Tip: #115 Ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank carriehuskinson
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Late checkin, had ben booked through Hotels.com/

Very helpful.. Gave us the last ground floor room and rates were less than I hade been told through Hotels.com.
2nd time this year staying there and was happy both times. Ac/Heater worked fine, in room coffee and good tv reception. My step daughter stayed up most of the night playing on her nook. Never had any trouble wifi. Will stay there again next time in Toppenish, Close to the casino.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance for ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family