See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2016

We felt welcomed and pampered. Everything worked...the pillows were good, the shower was good, the room was very clean and the people at the desk were quite helpful.
We felt that someone cared about the guests at the Toppenish Inn. They even had a laundry for guests to use and a fitness room.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Realtyhank
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I went to Toppenish to meet my sister. When she told me where we were staying I went to Trip Advisor to check it out. I was not pleased with the reviews I saw and was apprehensive. I can tell you after our stay to blow off the other reviews and pay attention to this one! My #1 concern is always how clean is the place? It was very clean! You could tell there had been upgrades to the facility and care was taken with regard to each guests stay. The bed was very comfortable, better night sleep than on my own. My kudos to housekeeping (Linda)! We dropped our luggage and asked housekeeping to turn on our AC, so when we returned the room would be cool. It was and the AC worked great, as it was 100 outside. Unlike some places the bed was made right, so the top sheet stayed tucked in. The linins were much softer than most places and smelled of being CLEAN. The pillows are memory foam, so very nice touch. Staff was friendly! Breakfast was just right. I think the price was also within market, as it was not too much or too little to cause concern. All in all it was a great stay and we will be back.

Room Tip: #115 Ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank carriehuskinson
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Late checkin, had ben booked through Hotels.com/

Very helpful.. Gave us the last ground floor room and rates were less than I hade been told through Hotels.com.
2nd time this year staying there and was happy both times. Ac/Heater worked fine, in room coffee and good tv reception. My step daughter stayed up most of the night playing on her nook. Never had any trouble wifi. Will stay there again next time in Toppenish, Close to the casino.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance for ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for a couple days...found a good deal for booking online... very spacious and convenience of amenities. In room had fridge, microwave, indoor pool and gym. My kids had plenty of space to move around and be comfortable they call it "home away from home".

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Booked reservations for Labor Day weekend, arrived checked in went to the room, the room had been broken into. Someone had left the window opened I assure to re-enter. We checked the beds and noted that they had been slept in. The toilet seat in the bathroom was broken and had urine spots all over it. We went back to the front desk and the Clerk gave us another room, equally as dirty. The room was a Suite, the Clerk had told us that it had a queen bed and the couch made down into a bed. However, that was not the case. The couch was not a sleeper, there was toenail clippings on the bedroom carpet, the bathtub had not been cleaned, there were no bathtowels, the microwave was filthy and we heard later the hotel was partially
closed due to bed bugs. We left and were assured that a full refund would be processed. To date a refund has not been processed, even after repeated calls to the manager.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worse enemy!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family