See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Late checkin, had ben booked through Hotels.com/

Very helpful.. Gave us the last ground floor room and rates were less than I hade been told through Hotels.com.
2nd time this year staying there and was happy both times. Ac/Heater worked fine, in room coffee and good tv reception. My step daughter stayed up most of the night playing on her nook. Never had any trouble wifi. Will stay there again next time in Toppenish, Close to the casino.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance for ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for a couple days...found a good deal for booking online... very spacious and convenience of amenities. In room had fridge, microwave, indoor pool and gym. My kids had plenty of space to move around and be comfortable they call it "home away from home".

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Booked reservations for Labor Day weekend, arrived checked in went to the room, the room had been broken into. Someone had left the window opened I assure to re-enter. We checked the beds and noted that they had been slept in. The toilet seat in the bathroom was broken and had urine spots all over it. We went back to the front desk and the Clerk gave us another room, equally as dirty. The room was a Suite, the Clerk had told us that it had a queen bed and the couch made down into a bed. However, that was not the case. The couch was not a sleeper, there was toenail clippings on the bedroom carpet, the bathtub had not been cleaned, there were no bathtowels, the microwave was filthy and we heard later the hotel was partially
closed due to bed bugs. We left and were assured that a full refund would be processed. To date a refund has not been processed, even after repeated calls to the manager.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worse enemy!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank Dolores R
Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

This was night 13 of a 15 night road trip for us. We didn't book in advance so paid walk in rate of $85. No lift made getting our bags to the upstairs room hard work but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. There is a pool but we couldn't get near it as it was full of children with their parents having a picnic style meal in the adjoining room, weird! Dads diner a short distance up the road serves decent found at sensible prices.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike R
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We were here for the State Basketball Tournament for High School. Many Yakima hotels were already full, so decided to stay here.

Friendy person at desk when we checked in. Didn't use pool, but it looked ok. Free wifi worked ok.

Room needs updated. Stains on carpet, walls and ceiling. Supposed to have a flat screen TV, but didn't. Very old style TV. Advertised HBO, but didn't have it. Hair dryer didn't work. Bed was very saggy, sheets very thin, old bedding, uncomfortable pillows. Sink and tub had slow drains and particles of something came out of drain when you turned the water on. . Breakfast goes just until 9. When I went down there at 8:45, there was very little to choose from, so decided to wail and get something elsewhere. When I asked for an extra bath towel, was told there weren't any, but they would go look in rooms where guest had already checked out to see if they could find one.

Not a good value for the money we paid. Probably would have been better to stay a Motel 6

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple