See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

This was night 13 of a 15 night road trip for us. We didn't book in advance so paid walk in rate of $85. No lift made getting our bags to the upstairs room hard work but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. There is a pool but we couldn't get near it as it was full of children with their parents having a picnic style meal in the adjoining room, weird! Dads diner a short distance up the road serves decent found at sensible prices.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike R
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We were here for the State Basketball Tournament for High School. Many Yakima hotels were already full, so decided to stay here.

Friendy person at desk when we checked in. Didn't use pool, but it looked ok. Free wifi worked ok.

Room needs updated. Stains on carpet, walls and ceiling. Supposed to have a flat screen TV, but didn't. Very old style TV. Advertised HBO, but didn't have it. Hair dryer didn't work. Bed was very saggy, sheets very thin, old bedding, uncomfortable pillows. Sink and tub had slow drains and particles of something came out of drain when you turned the water on. . Breakfast goes just until 9. When I went down there at 8:45, there was very little to choose from, so decided to wail and get something elsewhere. When I asked for an extra bath towel, was told there weren't any, but they would go look in rooms where guest had already checked out to see if they could find one.

Not a good value for the money we paid. Probably would have been better to stay a Motel 6

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Debra W
Reviewed January 22, 2015

Expected a very simple, plain vanilla stay and wasn't disappointed. Clientele seems to be mainly middle-class seniors and families. Walls a little thin. A couple nice surprises: the choices for the "continental" breakfast went way beyond the usual wilted pastries and included fresh-made waffles, and the little indoor pool and spa was very refreshing. Within walking distance of the famous Toppenish murals and extremely convenient to the highway.

Room Tip: Staircases are very loud. Try to get a room on an upper floor away from them. Also, be sure and show up for breakfast early, or you will miss out on finding a table.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Saintepegrini
Reviewed September 11, 2014

I was most dissatisfied with this place, and that's saying something since my expectations for hotels are low. After the lengthy check-in (which was not a big deal), I got to my room and found that the smoke detector was covered up in a brown bag. Unloading the car, I discovered that the door at the end of the hallway did not lock, and that somebody had put tape on the door so that it didn't fully close. Upon returning to my room, I discovered that the AC didn't work; it just made a lot of noise but didn't put out any air. I aired these concerns to Chris, the front desk clerk, but he did not take my seriously or express any concern. He did, however, confirm that that the taped door had been that way from some time, and I now see from other reviews that others have reported it as well. I was mocked for bringing up basic safety code issues that shouldn't have been issues in the first place.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Wesley L
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Not sure what the negative reviews are about. It's a big notch above motel but it's not the 4 Seasons. It's in Toppenish!
Our room was clean, AC worked. The front desk manager (maybe owner?) was friendly and customer service was great. We didn't use the pool but it looked fine and kids were swimming when we walked by. We liked their breakfast room set up and grabbed some cereal before we left and went back on the road. Clean and affordable for our overnight stay in central washington. Will come back if we're passing through again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business