Toppenish Inn and Suites
$77
Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn(Zillah)(Great Value!)
$95
Quality Inn(Sunnyside)
$94
$119
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed here for over 20 years and never had a problem until June 4th. I made reservations online months before our stay- June8-10th 2012 ...I received a call and the Mananger ran my card for 5 rooms I had reserved for $900.00 I used my debit/VISA card and didnt have enough funds to cover my stay for the upcoming weekend....as we pay with cash when we check in. My 5 rooms were cancelled, I was NOT given a courtesy call to ask if I had another card to hold the rooms. They called me after the Manager left for the day.

very unprofessional.... Not good on the Motel's part....

The BEDS are Hard, the Floor is softer....and the Dang Jucuzzi didnt work when I stayed in April 2012..

We have always stayed at the BEST WESTERN - Toppenish.... Thanks for ruining the best Motel in Toppenish, WA

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

Room Tip: Comort Inn at Zillah is better, just saying
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Annie E
Reviewed March 28, 2012

we stayed at the days inn over the christmas holidays and had a wonderful time. the staff were so helpful, and everything was super duper clean (which i really appreciated). my husband and extended family all stayed (we got two rooms) and were pleasantly surprised by the array of breakfast items available. the rooms were clean and spacious, and we just felt super comfortable there. will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Clinton P
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The room I had was clean and neat - no smell like some places I have stayed. The bed was comfortable but I do like firm. The hotel was quiet. I did not use the pool but it looked clean and inviting. The lock on my door was loose and sometimes would not open but when I asked it was fixed promptly the next day. Staff was courteous and helpful.
Since I have a dog that will whine if I leave him alone I like having a microwave/refrigerator in the room so that I don't have to leave him to go to the "breakfast". I appreciated having those appliances available - not all hotels have those conveniences.
There really is no good place to "potty" your dog. The vacant spot nearby had Tribulus terrestris (Goat's head weeds) and my dog got stickers in his pads. There is a park not too far away but you have to cross a busy road - no sidewalks - and not something you want to do on your last potty trip at night. No grass around the hotel - only rock.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Had an unexpected charge of $50 on my bank statement. I called the hotel and was told it was for having extra people in the pool. Yes, the manager confronted us and we got out and left the pool. Never one word of how that was going to cost us $50...didn't initial any waiver to that effect either...only that we wouldn't smoke in a non-smoking room. Maybe if I had known we would have been charged $50 we would have stayed in the pool all day!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Danette I
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We arrived at the hotel at 12:30pm and decided to ask if we could check in early to avoid driving around for wine tasting with all our stuff in the car. After ringing a huge desk bell FIVE times--waiting a few minutes between each ring--no one came. So, I walked around the hotel and still didn't find anyone. So, we left and came back at 3:30pm.

Then there was a helpful and friendly person there who had our reservation ready. What else? There was a small indoor pool (which you can see right off the lobby) and the hotel was generally clean. The breakfast in the morning was fine (make your own waffle, cold cereal, toast, english muffins, fruit, hard boiled eggs, juice.) Horrible coffee.

The room was incredibly stuffy when we arrived, but was cool after leaving the AC on for several hours. However, the air conditioner was so loud that, even with ear plugs, I had to turn it off to sleep. Then I could hear the AC from the room next door!

The bed was awful: thin, hard mattress and no dust ruffle or mattress cover on the box spring. The pillows were very lumpy and uncomfortable. Nice TV; medium sized fridge; cheap toiletries. Check out was easy. Very pleasant and organized front desk person.

It was a good location, but next time, we'll try the Quality Inn next door. It looks a little newer and the price is only slightly higher.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends