“Good food in Tonasket”

Whistler's Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Tonasket
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been to this restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have had good service and food every time I have been there. I also feel the prices are reasonable. Perhaps my favorite now is the Baby Back Ribs on Saturday evenings.

There are newer reviews for Whistler's Family Restaurant

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family have been patrons of Whistlers since its earliest days. The "family" atmosphere is always aooreciated. The "wait staff" are always very pleasnt and personable, regardless of how busy the place is. My particualr favorite is the crisp non-greasy fries! We always feel "at home" at Whistlers.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere with comfortable seating. The presentation of the food is beautiful and as a bonus it tastes as good as it looks. They have an excellent staff who, even when extremely busy, never neglect you. It is our opinion Whistler's Family Restaurant is the only dining establishment to patronize.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family has lived in Tonasket since '65 and I frequently come to visit. I can't think of a time when we've eaten here that I've ever been disappointed.

The wait staff is always friendly and service is top-notch.

Their version of chicken fried steak is especially good.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I often dine here with our two little ones, very family friendly. Food is usually good and the service is good too!