“drove down from Canada just to eat here!!!”
Review of Rancho Chico

Rancho Chico
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Tonasket
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is one in a small chain of restaurants. The restaurants in Omak, Wa is already listed on your website.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I thought the food was excellent and authentic. My husband and I felt completely welcome and at ease. The decor was beautiful and a fun feast for the eyes. I overheard that a restaurant will be opening in Oroville... I hope this is true because it is a lot closer for us!

1  Thank Carrie G

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Rancho Chico is like any other mexican restaurant, music playing in the background, The food is not bad, the prices are fair, the service is ok, but I kind of felt out of place.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Unfortunately the owner is nowhere to be found (rumors abound as to where he is) and it's too bad because Juan was the driving force behind everything. The change has started since mid-summer. Prior to that, it was 'the' place for mexican food in Okanogan county.
Everyone is hoping they get back on track soon.

1  Thank docsurfnv
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The menu was huge so very hard to decide what to have. There were four of us for dinner and we all loved what we had. The margueritas were great too!!

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Food is very good. Large portions. Service is excellent. Maybe even a little too fast if you wanted to just sit and take it all in! Two appies, two entres, a small desert each, and two margaritas...$30.00.

2  Thank livetoride2003

Been to Rancho Chico? Share your experiences!