“A pathetic Land of the Lost dive”

Shoalwater Bay Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tokeland
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dirty, dingy, smoke-filled hole. Went there just to get some food to go. The "buffet" looked like something out of a horror film; facilities were dirty; carpet was gross and stained in there. People moved like zombies. Just a horrible experience--I am thankful I did not get food poisoning and consider that a "win." Go ANYWHERE but here for food.

4  Thank NWRoadie60

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The casino was fine.....the buffet was cheap but not what I expected....I'm use to casino's with quite a spread.....this was minimal and basic....but for the price on senior night we shouldn't complain...our tummies were full and our pockets empty!

1  Thank Umatillapole
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Even tho I left some money behind....I was impressed. They had a separate smoke free room to gamble in....a smoke free dining area and a terriffic $3.95 Special Buffet the night we were there.

1  Thank nbsandman
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very small, nice staff....my first visit to a casino, not real impressed.

1  Thank Fran781