“Great Customer Service”
Review of Tokeland Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tokeland
Tokeland Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tokeland
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We spent Friday night at the hotel and I asked about a space heater for the room because I am always cold. The lady at the front desk not only provided me one, she brought up two cups of hot cider and cranberry bread to our room. We will be visiting again. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CGorge

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I like spending as much time outside as inside. This hotel is in a beautiful location. You can walk right out the front of the hotel and enjoy walking through the marsh- a bit uneven ground, not an established trail. The walk down the fairly empty main road is interesting and the front lawn is a nice place to hang out. The food is excellent. I really love the simple old-fashion rooms, and I sleep really well here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank MountainVistas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel is great but rustic. The rooms are clean and the hotel is close to a casino and also Westport. Tokeland has a tiny fishing fleet and right up the street there is the Nelson crab co.
The hotel has one of the best restaraunts in the area. They are dog friendly too.

Room Tip: Don't take the room above the fireplace. It gets smoky.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 458Dennis
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I love the funky charm of this place. Each room is decorated differently and they leave the doors of the unrented rooms open so you can see the variety. The rooms have not been reconfigured to suit more modern tastes. That means they are small and there are no private baths. This place is for the adventurous traveler, not for someone expecting to stay in a luxury hotel. It's very peaceful, though, and it's a good place to get away from your TV set, as well as the other accoutrements of your typical daily grind. The restaurant is great and the staff is very friendly. It's a lovely getaway for a couple on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank vetavelveeta
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had dinner there recently with a fairly large group. The house specialty was served, "Cranberry pot roast with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. And good it was. The meat was so tender and juicy, the potatoes fresh and fluffy, and the gravy very very tasty.
The service was a bit slow, which was no deterrent, as the ambiance made up for it ten fold. You just sit back, relax and forget about the fast paced life outside this dining room. A roaring fire made you never want to leave again. And, to make things even better,--- those folks know how to serve a nice glass of wine. To top it all off, the price for this home cooked meal was more than reasonable.
Those folks also serve a nice breakfast, almost every day of the week. We will try that in the very near future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Marigupen
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stopped in for dinner last weekend and to my surprise it was the best meal I have had since I moved to the area. I can't wait to go back for another dinner!!!!! You will not be disappointed at all. You will enjoy the atmosphere as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jaded_Annie
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I have made 3 previous trips to the Tokeland Hotel with a group we belong to (see Darren T.'s review on the first page) and love the ambience of the old place. As other reviewers have said, if you're looking for the Hyatt Regency or a Marriott, keep on going as this isn't it. It is quaint, period decorated and the staff and owners are simply the best, as it the food. I can attest to the presence of "unregistered guests", which only adds to the experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "ocean side". The rooms on the other side of the hall have "cu...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RobbieM422

Been to Tokeland Hotel? Share your experiences!