Tokeland Hotel
$105
$96
$79
Good 3.5/5
Mariners Cove Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
$99
Great 4.5/5
$84
Westport Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
$97
Very Good 4/5
Westport Marina Cottages Motel(Westport)(Great Value!)
$164
Excellent 5/5
Alaskan Motel(Westport)
Great 4.5/5
Harbor Resort(Westport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This is not your run of the mill hotel, it is an original 1885 hotel furnished with turn of the century furnishings and shared bathrooms, if you want all your mod cons this is not the place for you. If like me you want somewhere with a forgotten charm, the most amazingly friendly staff, wonderful food and just the feeling that you are the guest of friends and family then this is the place to go. Words can not explain just how welcoming Katharine, Scott and all the staff are here.

I have traveled the world and I would swap any of the 5 star hotels I have stayed in (and I have stayed in a few) for this place every time. We will be back again without the kids in a few weeks.

Oh and did I mention the hotel has some resident ghosts who are equally as friendly and welcoming.

Part of me does not want to write this review, because I would love to keep this hidden Gem all to myself but that would be just plain selfish.

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay and I look forward to having Pixie the Golden Retriever/Red Heeler fall asleep with her head on my knee again, she is the loveliest dog ever (outside of my own two of course).

Ian & Deborah

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Ian H
Reviewed February 23, 2012

If you find a change of pace, nostalgia, and something a bit different, this might be your favorite place, but if you must have all the amenities of a 5-star hotel, go somewhere else! This is a late-1800's hotel with full-service restaurant and all the charm. Keep in mind that the bathrooms are next door, not in your room. The owners are ever-present and are your friends. The place is old but clean and absolutely charming with decor in keeping with the older age of the venue.

Room Tip: A corner room near a bathroom is nice. There are queen beds, but no kings.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jwkChehalis
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed their last night. It was great.....quite, serene and very calming. This family run hotel is over a hundred years old, rooms are European style with shared hallway bathrooms. We sat in front of the fireplace and read books until we were ready to have dinner. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. The owners and family members who run the hotel were exceptional. While I was reading my book in front of the fire place (with 5 other people), Scott one of the owners noticed by beer glass empty and asked me what I was drinking. He went and got me a refill and said "well, it might not be the same kind, but the price is right". He just gave it to me for free. We went for a walk the next morning and asked Scott about crabbing at the local pier. He asked if we had a crab pot and said if we didn't it was OK, because he had some "and we share around here". We had an excellent breakfast before we left. It was very much like a big Bed and Breakfast. There were families and big, well behaved dogs that were all welcome. The hotel isn't for everyone, but we'll definitely be back. Did I mention the winter rates were $48.50 per night?

Room Tip: You can't go into the attic because it is haunted by Charlie........their friendly ghost
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mjfoster
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I recommend the Tokeland Hotel for its great food, charming ambiance and friendly staff.
It is a wonderful get away to the Washingston Coast: getaways from TV, computers, cell phones and the like. It's three steps up from camping out and one step below Motel 6 (only because bathroom's are down the hall).
The restaurant's menu is diverse and offers a number of sophisticated menu items. Prices are very reasonable. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner...I noticed a number of locals came to eat there also.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Harvey6f
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We stayed at the hotel two nights. It's very charming and just being there takes you back in history. The innkeepers were friendly and accommodated a couple of our special needs. The only negative that would probably keep me from returning to stay the night was the bed and pillows. It all needs to be replaced.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple