“Antiquing fun!”

Thorp Fruit & Antique Mall
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Thorp
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We come from an avid antique town, this was great fun to browse through two packed floors of antiques with some unique and tasty treats downstairs. Found a couple things we couldn't leave without and enjoyed our hunt immensely. The only thing I can say is if you're coming in winter...BRING A COAT. There is no heat in this building and it gets COLD. If you can deal with the cold and like antiques, you'll love this place!

1  Thank mekopico

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stopped and got our fill of local produce. Lots of other stuff to buy and could get everything you needed for a great picnic. Easy to get to as right off the highway. Very helpful people - there was bad traffic going west and they made a point to tell everyone a good option for going around it or in our case asked us about how it was and what to advise people to do. Just nice to support people who care like this. Yummy peaches!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

This is the place that my family stops everytime that we are coming back from Seattle. This is kind of a goofy place but thy have great little candies and different foods. They have honey there it's nothing like southern honey but it is so much better than that stuff in a bear. They also have all kinds of fresh fruit depending on the time of the year that you go. I love bringing fruit home apples and anything in season that they grow in the area. Everything there is so yummy and fun to look at. The salt water taffy is delicious. I don't think that there is anything bad that I could stay about this quirky little store.

1  Thank Emmy H
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stopped here and were disappointed in the rock hard peaches and how there was so much variety that it was unlikely it was all local. We. Drove back to exit 93 and went to Red Sky Orchards farm stand They had 3 varieties of locally picked peaches to sample. 2 were absolutely delicious!!! We bought a box of those, some Ranier cherries and some bicolor corn from Yakima Valley. The woman who waited on us was very knowledgeable and nice. I highly recommend Red Sky Orchards. Their blog even thanks you for supporting local growers.

4  Thank Martha R
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nice little shop. There is actually a much larger fruit sign a little further west down I-90. Its at least 40 feet tall and neon green; since I'm into that kinda thing we had to stop by. You get that far inland fruit becomes a tourist attraction, eh?

1  Thank Hoken