“Overpriced okay pizza”

Puget Sound Pizza
Ranked #467 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Tacoma's Best Pizza Joint & Breakfast Spot!
Reviewed August 5, 2012

A large 4 topping pizza came to almost $28 after tax. For that price I expected it to be some of the best pizza I ever had. A bit greasy and very skimpy toppings. With many other "great" pizza places in tacoma, I don't see myself coming back here anytime some.

2  Thank chadwic79

Reviewed October 14, 2011

The pizza we had was awesome - they really gave you a lot of toppings - and I like the relaxed atmosphere. It's very casual and chill. I'd recommend it.

2  Thank Tyler Z
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Great pizza & delicious wings!! More than I like to spend on pizza, but I'm willing to pay for quality. The only thing worthy of improvement would be their crust...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 31, 2008

Excellent hangover oriented breakfasts. Unbelievable Bloody Mary's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook