“Could not ask for better”

Vien Dong Restaurant
Ranked #148 of 761 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 27, 2011

The atmosphere is part of the charm. We always take new people here. We go at least once a month. Any noodle bowl is great esp.#7 and the tofu and vegies #41. We often order extra to take home. Family owned and operated and they have the plan perfected. Great good at a great price.

There are newer reviews for Vien Dong Restaurant

Reviewed October 6, 2010

Brough people new to Vietnamese food to this place and they loved it. All the food was delicious, portions generous and prices were good. Atmosphere is less than appealing but the food is worth it. I'm still craving the food and now I'm 2360 miles away and there is nothing as good

Reviewed April 12, 2010

My co workers and I order take out at least once a week from Vien Dong.
The food is always fresh, consistent, tasty and very authentic.
I would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 3, 2010

The outside was not what I expected, but the food was great. The place was almost full at 2:30 in the afternoon. I had their Tofu with plum sauce and rice. Excellent.

Reviewed January 19, 2010

I try to get there at least twice a month. Great lunches at an average price of $6.00. The service is quick and the oiptions are many. If you like asian food this is the place !