“Call ahead”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I love sandwiches, and this place suits my sandwich needs. The Pacific is great, maybe a little heavy on the Swiss with tuna. I could happily eat any of these sandwiches exactly as they are. You can choose your own, which I appreciate, but come on; you can and should happily eat any of the tried-and-true concoctions. They're generous with fillings, and I should stop after consuming one half, but continually choose not to. The one downside is the bread isn't the best. I prefer crusty/chewy bread, and MSM uses very soft breads. You aren't going to be coddled here, they are almost always ridiculously busy. Order, stand around in the back, and be patient until your name is called. If you call ahead, run over to the side register, but you may still have to wait a minute for someone to get a second to find your bag.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I love the meatball sandwich. Great beer selection. Varied clientele and good people watching, if nothing else. Call ahead to order, it can get crowded!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I got a couple sandwiches and drinks before fishing on the water front. Awesome food for the little bit of a wait. I got the 13 inch American and she got the French dip I ate my sandwich all night crabbing at the pier great food.!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Moved here from Chicago and was looking for a deli. If you are from the east coast this place will disappoint. I ordered a corned beef and swiss with mustard on rye. I was given a couple slices of not house made corned beef on soft rye bread, not deli rye. These are sandwiches you can make yourself at home with meat cheese and bread from Fred Meyer.

2  Thank likenicestuff
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

MSM has some of the greatest sandwiches I have ever had! Their flavor combinations are amazing! Keep in mind, this is not the quickest in and out so call ahead! Eat yummy sandwiches here you will be so gladbyou did!