“Yumm”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I've been past this place so many times and never stopped but finally did and it was worth it. The food was great. Had pretty good portions of fries too! They were pretty busy when we stopped but the food was ready pretty quickly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've been enjoying the amazing double cheeseburgers here at Frisko Freeze since 1959. I live out of state now, so whenever I visit the Great Pacific Northwest, I always find a way to stop here for my fix. Their chocolate malts are also a favorite of mine. In my world (and I have been around the world) this is the gold standard to which all other double cheeseburgers must be compared.

1  Thank AzKeone
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great classic in Tacoma. Don't expect it to be fast, but it is worth the weight. We get their classic burger and the small fries is enough to share (sometimes enough for three of us). wide selection of shakes, they aren't my thing but I know the kids love them.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Love coming here for their crisp hot dogs, and retro charm. A real gem for Tacoma and a classic that will keep us coming back.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This place is great for a good ol' fashioned burger and shake. Classic spot, reminds you of a American Graffiti.

Been to Frisko Freeze? Share your experiences!