“Happy days are here again!!!!”
Review of Frisko Freeze

Frisko Freeze
Ranked #80 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Diner, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

The best Burgers in Tacoma... If it's a Sunday and you want a Burger and can't find one open, Frisco Freeze won't let you down ...

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Everything there is too greasy for me, but the burgers are better than McDonald's. Also, the seafood is fried and I can buy my own freezer seafood for a lot less $.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Frisko Freeze is much the same as it was when my parents used to eat there in their teens. When I was growing up we used to sneak a trip in to Frisko Freeze before or after visiting both pairs of Grandparents who lived nearby. As an adult, I don't get to Tacoma much, but I try to get to Frisko Freeze as much as possible. Their shakes are thick and rich, their fries are crispy and plentiful and their burgers are juicy, messy and incredibly tasty!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

They built this place when I was in Junior high school. I'm 72. I still love the beefburger and fries w/ a wild cherry shake. Only problem, I tend to need a tum from time to time but worth it.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Go on down to Fife and eat at Picwick (spelling?). You get a great old-style roadside burger, a pretty lawn to eat in if it's not raining, and no attitude from teenaged boys working the counter.