“WOW, wonderful atmosphere, with delicious mouthwatering food!”
Review of Over the Moon Cafe

Over the Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Over the Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th between St. Helens and Broadway
Transit: Bus stops are located 1/2 block above on St. Helens and one block below on Broadway.
Description: We are a small family owned and operated boutique-style scratch kitchen restaurant. We serve northwest American style cuisine with European influence.
Reviewed February 14, 2010

For not not having a recomendation from a friend or relative about this fine eatery, our little group of four had an absolutetly wonderful dinner. This cafe hasis a very quaint romamtic atmosphere. Our waitress Sally (Tonya) was efficient, courtious and friendly. The chef prepared our appitizers and meals to perfection. Our palets exploded with flavour that had you drooling for the next bite. Looking forward to our next visit.
The Brelsford / Plantes

1  Thank wbrels

Reviewed February 5, 2010

My husband and I dropped in to Over the Moon for lunch. We really enjoyed the decor of the restaurant. I am sure it would be very romantic during the evening. The service was great and the food delicious. Very good experience!

Reviewed January 21, 2010

If you want an intimate dining experience and a lovely meal there is just no other place. I love walking through the door knowing I am going to have a great meal in a perfect setting created by someone who is passionate about food. When I leave and stroll down the alley...so happy!

Reviewed October 24, 2009

I had a couple of hours to spend before my shuttle to the airport so I wanted to try the best resturant that was close to me. This was it.. Very rustic with modern touches which I really like. Apparently on the lunch menu there is only sandwichs and salads because the dinner chef was not here, but that's ok... I got the sliver sandwitch that was chicken with pesto mayo and tomato with greens. It was super good! One of the best iv had.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

I made reservations (which were confirmed) for 15 people a month in advance. Lucky I got there a half hour before our reservation but the one waitress working wasn't told about it. So they had only one person working for our huge group and every other customer. So the ordering was slow, the food was slow, the bills were slow.

1  Thank cheapinvite1