“Saundra Kleinman steps up”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma-Mall
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
SoCalTraveler
“Saundra Kleinman steps up”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Saundra Kleinman understood my preference to keep my project team at one hotel, she found the rooms we needed and kept my team at the Hampton, even when the online reservation system indicated no rooms available. Much appreciated!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Ridgefield, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2013

the Hampton chain always seems to be as expected, clean, simple and functional. When I am on the road on business, it is important that the room is clean and functional. Free High Speed Internet, a good desk to work on and a clean bed (they wash the sheets and bed spread every time). Add all of this to affordability and the earnings of points on the Hilton Honors card and it is a no brainer. Nicely done.

Corvallis
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the last several years. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very nice and, for our purposes, the location is perfect. It is easy to get to downtown Tacoma.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Ozark, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Clean Hotel, fair price, comfortable and accommodating. Would stay again when in the area. The hotel staff was friendly and worked quickly to get me checked in and on my way to my room... I would recommend the hotel because it is what I have come to expect from Hampton Inns when I stay there.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed here because my usual hotel was sold out, however, I thought I would get the sale level of service being a Silver member of the Hilton Brand.... not at all at this location, I was treated like some average person that just stays at a hotel once in a while, I will never stay at this property again, I rather stay at a competitor and not get the points.

Sierra Vista, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 6 or 7 times in the last year and the stay is always fantastic. The rooms are very large and clean, the walk in shower is fantastic, and the internet is reliable. The staff is exceptional friendly and efficient. I will continue staying here every time work brings me to the Fort Lewis.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carrie W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma-Mall, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the review regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for five days and every day was an ensured clean room, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. The continental breakfast hit the spot each morning. The room was quiet and spacious. There is not much more you can ask for at a hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and continue to strive for 100% guest satisfaction during each and every guest stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you staying at our property again in the future.