“Brings back Memories of Mexico”
Review of Masa - CLOSED

Masa
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
tacoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brings back Memories of Mexico”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I took a cruise once to Ensenada and wanted to try some real authentic mexican food and sure enough it was different than anything I've ever tried. Masa reminds me of the food I ate when I was in Ensenada. Memorias!

• Visited February 2013

Auburn, WA
“Great fish tacos, awesome green chicken enchilada”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I can see that my girlfriends and I had a much better dining experience than many of the previous reviewers. We had lunch there a couple of days ago. We all selected Mexican food. I had a fish taco and the chicken enchilada. I loved them both. 2 of my friends has the tortilla soup - one liked it and one did not. They both also had fish tacos which were a hit. The fourth member of our party had 3 chicken tacos and was also happy with her selection. The service was attentive, the food arrived in a reasonable time frame and the price is reasonable. I live 45 minutes away, and I would go back.

• Visited January 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Happy hour”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Love their margaritas and carne asada tacos for happy hour. Sitting on the deck on the roof when it is sunny is wonderful.

Visited May 2012
Tacoma, Wa
“Flavorless food.”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have given this place several chances and every time I leave disappointed. The food is flavorless!!! The atmosphere is cold and uninviting. There are MUCH better choices in town!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank laurel6785
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wow...really bad”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Service was friendly - but slow. Entrees were cold and tasteless. Music too loud. Even the chips were tasteless. I can't think of anything good to say about this place.

• Visited February 2012