“So so”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Tacoma
“So so”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I dropped in for dinner on a Friday. Place was almost empty and we picked a booth to sit in. The service was prompt and friendly. The food selection was limited and we both found our orders bland and uninteresting. With so many good to great restaurants downtown, this one will not last.

Visited June 2014
Gatl0359, Owner at The Forum Tacoma, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Hi John!
Thanks for your recent review of The Forum Tacoma. I want to apologize about the less than great food you received here Friday night. We work very hard to try and provide the very best quality service and food to each and every guest, it looks like we failed with you. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to fix this experience. If you would contact me at greg@eatattheforum.com with your address it would be my honor to send you a gift card to try us again. I look forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards!
Greg

Dupont, Washington
“best bar in Tacoma”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The forum is truly a welcome addition to Tacoma. Probably the classiest bar in the area, with excellent wait staff amazing food and a surprisingly large amount of space. Their beer selection is lengthy and full of excellent microbrews expertly chosen for the a true northwesterners palate. My wife and I watched the super bowl there and the atmosphere was electric. I imbibed more than my fair share of delicious beers, and the manager seeing my pregnant wife showed up with a delicious smoothie at no charge. My crew and I already have plans to host another party there. Bottom line if you are looking for a place to dance and get sweaty to overpowering music while you throw down college drinks and get turned down by girls, this probably isn't the place for you. If you are in the mood to have expertly crafted drinks and delicious microbrew while you watch a game and have an intelligent conversation with intelligent people, there is no better place to be.

• Visited February 2014