All reviews car museum attending an event waffles underground parking place to stay glass museum best westerns free breakfast easy access convenient location would definitely stay here again close to downtown front desk staff bed was comfortable light rail bw sounder
Reviewed November 15, 2009

The only complaint I have with the hotel is they charged me a $70 'incidental fee' without telling me at the time of check in nor did they indicate this charge on my bill at check out. I was using my debit card and didn't know about the charge until I checked my online account two days later. When contacting management they said they charge the fee to all customers but don't tell them about the charge and that I would receive the money back in my account in 3 to 5 business days. Nice place to stay, but check your credit/debit statements to make sure you get you incidental fee back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel was great. Price is very reasonable for this area. Very nice and clean room. Breakfast can't be beat, very good selection, not just cereal and fruit and waffles, but potatoes, scrambled eggs with chesse and veggies and plain scrambled eggs. Staff was very nice and friendly. I would definately stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2009

The hotel & staff are great, but out side is another thing, highway overpass with homeless men, no food. OK, 2 antique stores. If you are going to Tacoma to see an event at the dome, this is a good location. It is much cheaper than the downtown hotels and it is near the free tram that goes to the museums &convention center

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2009

The Best Western Tacoma Dome is a nice hotel. It is right next to the Tacoma Dome, so if you are attending an event there, it's very convenient. It's not very near other Tacoma tourist attractions. We arrived during a heat wave, and were looking forward to having air conditioning. The lobby was warm, and the corridors were really hot, but our room was cool and comfortable. The room was clean, spacious, and well equipped. It had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and hair dryer. The free wireless internet connection worked very well. We used the hotel's workout room, which had 6 machines and one TV. The hotel's breakfast was more substantial than most hotels' offerings. Limited covered parkiing was a real bonus during this hot spell. Overall, I wouldn't consider it a bargain, but was happy that we chose this hotel. I would stay there again under the same circumstances.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Due to a three hour train delay, we arrived at this hotel very late. Check in was very quick and professional, with the receptionist dealing promptly with a big problem that arose over the free airport shuttle. We were tired, so didn't use either the bar or restaurant - or even turn on the TV for that matter! Breakfast was terrific, the coffee and juices good, and we were away by 9am, totally happy with the service we had received.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple