Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
View Hotel
All reviewstacoma domeunderground parkingcar museumattending an eventwafflesplace to staybiscuits and gravyparking lotfree breakfastlight railclean hotelconvenient locationclose to downtowneasy accesswould definitely stay here againbed was comfortableglass museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I very luckily got a room the day I was arriving for the Fleetwood Mac concert. Like the last room.. I can't remember the guys name but we negotiated the room rate and I was so incredibly happy for the convenience of being right next door to the Dome. Free hot breakfast, clean rooms, nice lounge and I don't drink but very nice. I wasn't disappointed in the slightest paying almost double of the place I found due to unavailability to be here and be so close for our concert. I hope this helpful but truly the only place to stay for concerts.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nikki H
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The convenience of this place near the Tacoma Dome makes it a must if you are attending any event at the Dome. The hotel itself is very comfortable. The bed was great. The room had all the necessary amenities. One of the best breakfast's I've ever had in a hotel for free!! They have just about everything! Waffles, eggs, ham, sausage, oatmeal, cereals, potatoes, bagels, toast, donuts, fruit, juice, coffee. Not much to fault there.
I did not like the pillows - weird size - small and too big - my neck hurt trying to sleep on them. Also the toilet was weird sized - low and small. Loved having a refrigerator too. Good place to stay - there's some great restaurants in the area too - Indochine and the Ram - where we ate some great meals.
One note: I got home and saw a charge for $322 on my visa bill, while I knew that the room charges they left for me were only $260ish - so I called them to ask why the discrepancy and the gal who answered told me they charge an extra $70 for any add'l costs that may incur but that my card would be refunded in a few days for that over charge. I did think that was a little odd but as long as they do what they said, I guess I will not be too irritated. I do think they should let guests know that is part of their procedure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I spent the weekend at Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome. I was attending the three day God's Word Is Truth convention July 19-21. I checked out leaving a satchel containing my medications behind in the room. When I called Jay Bal this evening around 9:15 he was very busy. When I mentioned the medications he took my number and though he was the only person on duty he took time to open the housekeeping room to search for my bag. He found it and called me to make arrangements. A friend is coming from Tacoma to my hometown in the morning and will bring the bag to me. What a great relief. I and very please with Mr. Jay Bal for helping me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a concert I was attending at the Tacoma Dome. I've stayed here before because you can't beat the location! Steps away from the arena. Plus free breakfast? Love it. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I'll be back! :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

An excellent place to stay if attending funcv=tions at the Tacoma Dome...Friendly and helpful staff, both at front desk and housekeeping. Only drawback is the resturant is understaffed when the hotel if full, but this is a fault of mangement not the staff......

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family