“Great location!”

Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Tacoma
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My family stayed overnite here for fathers day weekend. Location is within walkng distance to the Tacoma Dome, the new Lemay American Car Museum, Amtrak and much more! Nice clean room at a reasonable price. Great breakfast buffet is included.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and son for a baseball tournament. We ordered room service and after an hour we called to see why it hadn't arrived. The gal was very sorry she did not know what happened, and then told me she had no cook so we could order pizza from a near by Dominoes. She offered a free movie rental to compensate for the trouble.
The next day I asked the man at the desk to verify that I had not been charged for the food that I never recieved. A comment he did not like, since he answered with attitude.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Nice hotel for the price. Front desk staff friendly upon checkin and when requesting toiletries. Great location easy access on and off the freeway. Quiet and clean rooms. There were lots of highschool kids here due to state track meet nearby and we never heard them a super big plus! Breakfast was good in the morning with a quick check out. Only complaint very slow elevator, only one was working. Many guests including myself ended up using the stairs which I don't mind. Overall B+

Room Tip: A smile at the front desk and be friendly!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 4, 2012

good value, rooms clean, very easy to access the free light rail. Resturant better than the average hotel dining. Staff helpful & polite. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Check in was easy - insufficient information given about parking. One night when I came in after dinner, the A level was full so I ended up parking on a gravel/dirt road across from the entrance.
A/C wasn't working and they did offer to move me to another hotel but I prefered to stay. On my first night, I went to the restaurant and it was totally empty. The food was good, service great but it took forever to get a club sandwich. The bar was also just about empty and when I asked for a martini, it was served in a martini glass (they only had 3). The next night I ordered a margarita but no specialty glasses. Place needs a remodel badly.

Room Tip: Good value, good location especially if you want to go downtown - public transportation free and eas...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
FWBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We try to improve ourselves from our guest feedback and really appriciate your.
Please note best rate and room choices are available at the hotel front desk.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

A/C was not working but The staff was courteous friendly and very helpful with every request !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary H
FWBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about us. We take pride in our property and trying to improve on the basis of guest feedback. Please come and stay with us again and note you will get the best rate and room choiceif you book at our front desk and ask for MR rate. Thank you and see you next time.