“Best experience at a Tacoma bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Keys On Main

Keys On Main
Ranked #4 of 42 Nightlife in Tacoma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Puyallup, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience at a Tacoma bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I love coming to keys on main, tacoma. We always have amazing service and love the show! The performers are extremely talented and really play to the customers requests. If you're in Tacoma, you need to be at Keys on Main!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Graser1

Tacoma, Washington
“Best Place to Go For Fun, Parties, Dates or Just to get away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I moved Here From Tacoma in August. I was looking for a place to take my Wife on a date. So we went to Keys on Main. Jessi was our waitress and let me start off by saying she made us feel so welcomed there it was an amazing feeling. She sat with us for 10 mins and talked to us. Then we saw the show and May I say what a show it was. They played everything from Rock, Rap, Country, Jazz you name it. I was Amazed and it left me wanting more. Now fast forward to Now I practically know everything there and they treat me like family. All the Musicians there are World class musicians and the nicest people i have ever met. They give us a better show than some of the so called Musical artists out there. I rather spend money at keys on main that go to a overpriced concert. So i say this to keys on Main You are the best thing to do in Tacoma. I will always be a loyal customer for life!!! Jordan, Zach,Ben,Zarni,Aaron, Kitt,Luke you all are world class musicians and glad to have met you all in one form or another!!

Damien

Happy Valley, Oregon
“An experience worth traveling for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

This weekend was my second trip up to Tacoma from Portland, OR, and my second and third times enjoying the wonderful talent at Keys On Main. It doesn't matter what kind of mood you are in, you will leave almost aching from all of the laughing, dancing and clapping as a result of these fabulous entertainers!

If you are a first-timer, or a long-standing regular, you will always leave wanting to come back for more! The wait-staff is very detail-oriented and prompt, and very accommodating. The talent up on stage will take your breath away! Not only is there multitudes of combined musical talent, but the men/women make the whole audience feel like family.

You will dance. You will laugh. You will ABSOLUTELY have the best time! I recommend Keys On Main to anyone wanting to have a lasting memory.

Tacoma, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I went here last night and had a ridiculous amount of fun. Drinks were delicious (we both had Arnold Palmers) and very reasonably priced. The place was full but not so crowded you couldn't move. The entire staff was incredibly pleasant and fun. The piano players made the night though. They were so talented and really knew how to get a crowd involved. Loved it, can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2014

Been to Keys On Main? Share your experiences!