“Great lunch place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pacific Northwest
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I like all the El Toro's, but this one is closest to my workplace, so I frequent it the most. The chips are great and the green and red sauce is excellent. I usually get the chimichanga, but I have tried many things and have been pleased. They are very quick although sometimes the waiters disappear for quite awhile. Let them know you are in a hurry and they will accommodate you.

Visited June 2012

Seattle
“Good mexican restaurant”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great chips. Great drinks. Fajitas are terrific. Clean and attractively furnished. Staff can be a little late in getting around but the food it very good.

Visited March 2012
Bremerton, WA
“Love the Don Burrito!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is one of our favorite Mexican places. It is a typical Mexican family place -- good food and reasonably priced.

Visited March 2012
Tacoma, Washington
“yummy”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My husband took me to El Toro's to celebrate our 30th week anniversary. We love the atmosphere, waitpersonnel and the prices for seniors. We are both 70 and appreciate the menu that allows us just the perfect amount of delicious Mexican food.

• Visited August 2011
Tacoma, WA
“Average food but always consistant”
Reviewed June 7, 2009

We have been to this restaurant well over 50 times. We keep coming back because it is close by our house, the food is decent and the service is quick and efficient. I have never had a bad meal here - but I can't think of any that make me want to shout from the rooftops either. Just good wholesome americanized food. Great green salsa though!!!!!!!