“A Wonderful Meal... Glad We Went”
Review of Pour At Four - CLOSED

Pour At Four
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Took my daughter, a U. of Puget Sound student, and her French Lit prof. here for dinner on a Saturday night. A wonderful experience all-around. Started with a cheese plate, which included fried artichoke hearts. Usually not a fan artichoke hearts, but these were very tasty, and my daughter thought they were to die for, and was quickly looking online for recipes. Not a big wine person myself, but the bottle of white was terrific. My daughter and I had the Dungeness crab cakes, and her professor, the swordfish (as I recall..). All carefully prepared, well-presented, and delicious. Our waitress was very friendly (those folks from Minnesota are so nice...) and made us feel welcome. Finished off with a delightful peach tart. Thought the prices were very reasonable. Note: portions are what I would describe as "European," i.e. a bit smaller than what you might expect. I thought the portion size was just right, but others might not agree. A real gem of a place... planning a return trip during graduation week. Thank-you, Pour At Four for such a wonderful evening!

1  Thank carderock

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The wine was good; the food small, simple and interesting. Service was adequate. Prices were fair to a little on the high side.

If you're in the Proctor area, Pour At Four is worth visiting. But I wouldn't make an extra trip just to visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I do love wine, cheese and tapas plates of fun and exotic foods. (They serve entree size plates as well.) I found that I could order above my previous experience level with help from the knowledgable staff, feel comfortable and see that I got a great value. There is so much to look at, feel, taste and enjoy here. This place is fresh, clean, well operated and enjoyable. If you like wine and food; when visiting T-Town, try Pour at Four:)

1  Thank Thomas D