“Could be better.”

Le-Le Restaurant
Ranked #420 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I just want it to be a little better. It's good, but not good enough to drive over to hilltop to eat. Tried the one in Gig Harbor and it wasn't great either. It's like they cook Vietnamese food for white people, like they're afraid to be too authentic.

1  Thank Gwen H

Reviewed February 17, 2010

I went there with my wife for Valentine.
Got in at 17:30, place empty! At 18:15 when we left there were approx 10 guests.
The lady taking the order was in a hurry! Incredible! so without manners I was ready to leave without ordering.
She was sighing when we were confirming what we wanted.
Food was bland, flavors were most likely still in the pots and pans.
Ordered some soup, special egg roll = $9.0
Some ommelet, curry dish a curry dish with potatos? only in Tacoma I presume!
The only good thing was my club lemon drink.
Bill was $52.00 = complete waste
nothing special no Thai no Viet food just a simple mix of vegetables without flavor

Reviewed September 17, 2009

My wife and I had lunch today at Le-Le in Tacoma. (The owners of this family operated restaurant are the same folks who own the Le-Le restaurant in nearby Gig Harbor.) It had been years since we'd eaten here since we'd been away from the Tacoma area for several years. We were surprised that the dining environment had improved since our last visit, and we were surprised by the increase in meal prices. Anyway, my wife was pleased with the $7.99 pho she ordered. I was initially pleased with my $9.99 curry dish, but that was until I discovered a long black hair in the goodies on my plate. Yuck! I called the hair to the attention to our server, and she apologized profusely. She gave me a $2.00 spring roll on the house because of the hair, and she brought me a fresh plate of pork curry. That free $2.00 spring roll was on top of another that I'd already eaten, so I was so full that I could eat no more than one-quarter of the replacement curry meal. I took the other three-quarters of my meal home for dinner. You won't believe what I found on my plate as I was eating my leftovers from lunch. Yes, another hair. It wasn't as long as the first one, but it was a hair, nevertheless. Le-Le cooks, please cover your hair!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Location is not in the best area of Tacoma, but the food is excellent on flavor, texture & freshness. Service is friendly and on time! I've not had a dish I didn't like.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 14, 2008

Yummy asian food, I need to go back here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Le-Le Restaurant? Share your experiences!