“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had excellent service; I wish I could remember the name of our waitress. Sadly, the food was blah. The Reubem was mediocre, and the French fries (they were supposed to be garlic fries) were just pale, limp potatoes sprinkled with stinky powdered parmesan cheese. Their beer was not bad, and our server was more than willing to bring tastes until we (okay, I) found something tasty.

There are newer reviews for Harmon Pub & Brewery

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Have been here a few times with good results but this time came for apps and beer and was not wowed. Very small serving of calamari but at least it was tender steaks and not frozen rings. However, the hummus app was sub par. The tomatoes and cucumbers were old and mushy (gross!!!) and the pita was damp and cold. I really like hummus but their's was a huge disappointment- kind of dry and totally tasteless even with s&p. Very reminiscent of sawdust. I would have sent it back but my husband is so nice...anyway I would go back, the couple next to us were obviously enjoying their bangers and mash and I like their beer.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Harmon is our favorite place in Tacoma. The staff are all friendly and helpful. We love eatting outside in the summer. Whenever, we have out of town guests we head to Harmon. The fish and chips, burgers and the nacho plate are the best.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have had beers and sandwiches here several times and we find it consistant. Typical bar food for a pub, excellent beers. Service has always been right on time and the staff amenable. Excellent place to stop after visiting the Washington Museum across the street.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Enjoyed lunch at this microbrew. Great atmosphere. Nice staff. Okay food- nothing extraordinary. Will definitely return.