“Good Pizza”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ordered in for our meeting and it was very good pizza. I especially like the pepperoni with ricotta cheese topping!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Liked -Atmosphere, choice of in house music was excellent. Good selection of beer and food choices. A short walk from where I was staying.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fast friendly service always, I've gone there several times and they always make great pizza, good for group parties, or small dates, and good music. I love the meaty beaty big and bouncy ( I think thats what its called) Great place, all of the locations I've been to have been great.

1  Thank Jessica h
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have never been to The Rock before. Holy moly it was phenominal. I was seriously impressed with the service and the food. Our waiter was super knowledgable because he was a cook there and then a server. He also comp'd our drinks due to the wait (which wasn't a wait to me). The pasta was way better than any Italian resturant I've ever been too! I loved it so much that we ended up going to the one in Hillsboro Oregon and it wasn't nearly as good as Tacoma! you guys rock!

1  Thank Ember H
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Try the Bat Outa Hell
Where else are you going to find a Cream sauced pizza with Chicken and Pecans?
Great combinations. Great crust and sauce. Love it and will be back for more.

1  Thank Scott5820

Been to The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen? Share your experiences!