“Always Enjoy the Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #72 of 751 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Bremerton, Washington
“Always Enjoy the Olive Garden”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This Olive Garden is large enough that we had no wait to get in. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was ample, so ample we took leftovers home. And all tasted delicious. The low fat, low calorie Apricot Chicken had two filets and enough correctly cooked vegetables to really make my meal a treat. Love the breadsticks and salad that come with dinners. Others in our party had excellent dinners too. No special treatment for birthdays though which I think would be a plus for the restaurant. Two other tables near us were also celebrating birthdays.

• Visited September 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Olive Garden is fabulous. I've been so many times. I love it! The salad, endless breadsticks/soup is just great. I love many of their dishes and sauces, and I highly recommend the fritas (appetizer). It is little lasagnas in a breaded crust, it is SOOO good.
The black tie moose cake is also great. There are chocolate chips that cover a whole side.

Visited July 2012
Puyallup
“A Pretty Good Value”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a very popular place. The food is decent at a reasonable price. We've eaten here several times and, although the food is good, we have grown tired of the menu. I think many items on the menu are quite high in sodium. There is almost always a wait to be seated.

Visited October 2011
gig harbor, wa
“Excellent service and delicious food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wonderful food, great variety and served warm and scrumptious! Service was excellent, no waiting for anything. Took my 3 grandchildren and we had so much fun!

• Visited July 2012
Puyallup, Washington
“Olive Garden - To Go experience - Not a good one!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Recently, my family decided to try Olive Garden's To Go. I waited in the lobby of the restaraunt for close to fifteen minutes just for someone who could take my order. Then of course there was the expected wait for the food preparation. The food did not taste near as good for some reason. I do not know if it was a bad day, different chef or if it is made different for to go orders. Our breadsticks tasted plain as is someone had forgot the garlic. Even my chicken parm. was not very good. There was almost no cheese or sauce on the chicken breast. Our orders of spaghetti were a let down to with lots of noodles and a small amount of sauce. This visit the food was definately not worth the money.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!