“dushawn10”

Applebee's
Ranked #276 of 761 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I love Applebee's the food is tasty, the atmosphere is great. The prices & deals on meals are the best. You can go out eat good and not spend an arm & a leg. Awesome

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went to Applebee's for lunch on Sunday despite the bad reputation of the chain in general. The host and server were nice enough, but the level of the service was lacking. A small example: the server brought to small half and half containers with each coffee pour. Why not just bring a small tray of them, are you rationing them out? And the meal took over 30 minutes to arrive in a near-deserted restaurant. Worth the wait? Hardly. My dining companion's steak and egg breakfast arrived cold. My clam chowder was an inedible mess, I pushed it aside after one taste. The jalapeno burger looked small but it was tasty. While the onion rings were fair to middlin' the overall experience was one of regret. I also way-undertipped my server with no regret, and vowed to avoid the chain for good. Didn't I learn my lesson 15 years ago in SoCa? Obviously it was time for a refresher that it doesn't got to be Applebee!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I ordered the NY strip steak cood med. The steak was soo bland that i had to add salt and A1 just to get any flavor. The loaded mash and mix vegetables were good.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate at the Lakewood, WA chain and the place was busy and appeared to be clean. The service was a little slow but they were busy. The meal (lunch) was too salty and the portions seemed small for the price. It seemed that service lacked an attention to detail that is so important in the food service industry. Have not eaten there since as there are better places to go within the same driving distance.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have not been to an Applebee's in years. Just wanted to get food to take back to the hotel room. The food was okay. I guess I'm never impressed with Applebee's the few times I've been there. The food was okay just not great. Probably very consistant where ever you go.