“It IS fresh!”

Add it.
Chevy's Fresh Mex
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Food is very good, portions are generous, beans are authentic. I always have the chicken flautas and a chile relleno, my husband always has the steak tacos. Wednesday is margaritas for $3 day.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Enjoyed lunch even though I am not crazy about Mexican food. I was disappointed to not find any American food options. I had read a website before going, and it said they also had American dishes. I had an appetizer and was surprised at such a good amount of food.Prices are a little high, $8.95 for the appetizer. Most lunches averaged $14. Staff are great, good service. If you are a Mexican food fan I think you would enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2009

My family and I went to Chevys in Tacoma the other night. What a great experience. The manager Dave was super friendly and checked on us a cople of time to make sure everythig was going well. Our server, Crystal was all over it. She had lots of information for us about the food and margarita selections. The food was great and plenty of it. The price was the same as other places in town. I will be back for sure.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fayetteville, New York
Reviewed November 28, 2007

Fresh, yes. Mex, no.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Tacoma
Reviewed February 23, 2005

Very friendly and bright environment with many decorations. They have the BEST salsa and the BEST tortillas that you can actually watch being made in their old-fashioned tortilla machine. Also, their plates come with some kind of sweet corn mesh that is also very good. I went with my friend once and he talked so much about how good the salsa was that tehy gave him a small tub to take home with him! I would definitely say Chevy's is a great place to take a family or go for a casual night out.