“Milkshakes are worth the stop alone!”
Review of Shake Shake Shake

Shake Shake Shake
Ranked #100 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best milkshakes in town! Seriously so delicious! The atmosphere is great! We loved the fun old fashioned funky style.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I love this place happy friendly staff a great cheese burger and a chocolate shake that has me returning !

Reviewed September 18, 2013

CAUTION! The Nutella malts may cause mouthgasm. If you like Nutella and live within a 100 mile radius, I'm pretty sure it is mandatory to go here. You can also get a Nutella shake if you don't like malts, but I won't ever understand you and your shake loving ways. Malts are far superior.

Have you ever heard of Almond Roca? Me either! I'm from Wisconsin, but I guess that's a big thing in Tacoma 'cause they make it there. I asked the friendly woman at the counter about it and she gave me a sample. Not only was that super nice of her but it was super delish as well.

I can't give it five stars because I didn't try the food. It looks good, though, and there seems to be hipster men sitting by the windows at all times eating it. They don't serve Pabst to my knowledge, so it must be the food that keeps bringing 'em back. Or maybe the Nutella.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great fun new burger and shake location in Tacoma. I especially like the the Tacoma Dog - an authentic Nathan's Hot Dog, split and grilled served open face! And the shakes are amazing.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chocolate Malts have made mandatory detours for those who used to just pass Tacoma on their way to PDX or SEA. Their goal is to let the delicious shake cool them and keep them awake for the reminder of their trip. Futile! It's gone before they get back to I-5!

1  Thank Serni253